Bread and butter of warfare! Attacks air and ground at short range. Cool under pressure, but watch out for grenades!
Unlock: HQ 1
Troopers are an unlocked card at the beginning of the game. They are a double-target card, which although very long range, has a slightly small range.
If they are correctly positioned with any cards dealing damage in front, they can do a lot of damage to the opposing base.
They have a blue band on their forehead, a brown mustache, a blue jacket and a gun.
|Card Rarity||Type||Space||Attack Speed||Target||Move Speed||Attack Range||Squad Size|
|Common||Attack Troop||1||1.35s||Air & Ground||Fast||4||3|
Strategy for Using Troopers
- Place a tank card in front of the Troopers, they can do a lot of damage to the opposing base in this way. Plus you can beat enemy defenses faster with a damage card.
- In addition to helping a tank card deal major damage to the opposing base, they can also serve as a tank card. Since they are quadruple, they can tank damage easily, so a favorable option, is to place a lower life card behind the Troopers, which is an important strategy for dealing damage.
- 8 Troopers are already enough to destroy half of the opposing base without problems, protect some of these troopers to make a big attack, it doesn’t even have to be a tank, just some support card by your side, believe me, killing Shields using Troopers is an easy task.
- They are also extremely helpful as a defense, when an opponent launches Shields to attack your base, Troopers are a perfect defense to counter them, so make sure you are using Troopers as a base defense, they work perfectly to this position.
- In addition to serving as a tank, attacking troop and defending troop, they also provide support for a precise attack or precise defense, ie, position an ideal attacking or defending troop and use Troopers at your side, they will be able to counter opponents troops more skillfully and easily. After more updates, we will update this wiki in a matter of strategies.