The following guide will give you an overview of Boudicca’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Boudicca and how to maximize her strength in the battle.
|Title:||Queen of the New Nation|
Boudicca is an Earth Elite Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. She is one of the best starting Earth Immortal for neutralizing the enemy and killing neutral units like gnome units and bosses. She comes with a combination of disabling and inflicting physical damage to multiple enemies which makes her one of the best picks for both PvE and PvP. She also has a decent amount of stats that can help improve her survivability when fighting against other physical/magical Immortals on the battlefield.
To unlock Boudicca, you will need to collect 40 of her shards. You can head to the Immortal tab to summon him once you have enough material. You can find her shards through the Philosopher’s Stones, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, participating in the Mysterium, or through some special events like the Lucky Spin.
Boudicca Pros & Cons
- A powerful Earth Immortal, especially in the early/mid-game stage.
- He has a quite good amount of stats for an Elite Immortal that can deal with both physical/magical attacks.
- Has the ability to disable multiple targets.
- Quite easy to find her shards since she is an Elite Immortal.
- Can be used effectively in both PvP and PvE contents.
- Has low amount of energy regen.
- Her power starts to fall behind when it comes to the late stage of the game.
Boudicca deals physical damage to 2 random targets, she also has a chance of causing Confine – a debuff that prevents the enemy from using the normal attacks for whole 6 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 72%/ 96%/ 120%/ 144%/ 168%/ 192%/216%/ 240%
- Confine Rate: 12%/ 16%/ 20%/ 24%/ 28%/ 32%/ 36%/ 40%
Victory Charge is a powerful skill since it allows Boudicca to inflict physical damage and cast a debuff called Confine. It will prevent those targets from using normal attacks for 6 seconds, which is extremely helpful because, during that time, they can’t attack nor gain energy. It will give Boudicca and her partners lots of advantages in the fights.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since her power shines in the early – game, we will take skills that have level requirement are below 25.
- Retaliate is a good option since it will provide additional damage to the enemy while being attacked. It also suits Boudicca since she has a decent amount of HP and defense.
- Combo is a decent skill because she can deal extra damage with her normal attacks.
Boudicca Pairing Team
- Amanitore (healer) and Isabella of Castile in the backline. Boudicca and John Henry in the frontline. (Recommendation team for early game, you can later replace the frontline with Charles the Great and Leonidas, along with Cleopatra and Zenobia in the back).