Welcome to our guide for El Cid in Infinity Kingdom. In this following guide, we provide some basic information to give you an overview of his power, active skill, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Our goal is to help new and experienced players play El Cid effectively to earn as many advantages as possible in any fight.
|Title:||Conqueror of Valencia|
El Cid Introduction:
El Cid, the Conqueror of Valencia is one of the Epic Immortals in Infinity Kingdom who specializes in controlling cavalry troops. He is also a solid tanker that you can count on the battlefield due to his unique skill set. It allows him to strike the enemy back with a powerful direct damage factor whenever being hit with normal attacks. This makes him a very competitive Epic Immortal to use for Lightning formation. Additionally, his active skill has a very effective buff when fighting against physical attackers due to the bonus physical damage reduction toward himself and his partner in the frontline.
Since El Cid is an Epic Commander, there are only a few accessible ways to his fragments. The main source is through the advanced summon in the Hall of Immortals, or you can use your army to fight in the Mysterium, although the chance is quite low, it is better than nothing if you don’t want to spend any money on the game. However, if you do, you can purchase his shards in the Mysterious Pearl Shop, along with several other Epic Immortals.
El Cid Pros & Cons:
- Awesome and powerful tanker.
- Superior Commander for defending your Kingdom thanks to incredible defense value.
- Can be used to counter physical damage dealers.
- Can counter Earth element.
- Can protect your city at ease.
- Vulnerable to magical damage.
- Has a low energy restoration rate.
El Cid Skills:
El Cid and his frontline teammate gain extra physical damage reduction. Whenever the enemy hits them with normal attacks, there is a 65% chance that the enemy will be inflicted with physical damage (Damage Rate 30%). The effect lasts 12 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 30%/ 40%/ 50%/ 60%/ 70%/ 80%/ 90%/ 100%
- Physical damage reduction: 9%/ 12%/ 15%/ 18%/ 21%/ 24%/ 27%/ 30%
Conquest is an amazing skill since it has both offensive and defensive utility. At max level, it gives your frontline Immortals 30% more durability against physical attacks, and it has a built-in retaliation attack, which lets him and his teammate do 100% physical damage to whoever intent to attack them. It is certainly a nice skill to fortify your kingdom as well as protect your ally in the open-field battles.
Recommended Passive Skill:
- To utilize his ultimate ability, you should focus on choosing skills that can further improve his defense. Not to forget to pick a skill that can increase his energy since you certainly want him to use his skill as many times as possible during a fight. You can also pick an enhanced combat skill to boost his overall output damage when fighting in the open field.
- Fighting Master: This is one of the best passive abilities to pick here since it can reduce the damage taken, both physical and magical. It also gives El Cid the immunity to control, which can significantly decrease his fighting capability if he doesn’t have it.
- Cleave: You can pick this passive skill when dealing with multiple enemies in the fight. The proc chance is quite high so it is worth taking if you want to improve your troops’ damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: You certainly want to pick this one since it significantly boosts energy with normal attacks.
- Absolute Defense: It is a great skill to deal with nukers. Although it has a very low chance to proc, it provides additional resistance to magical and physical damage in fights.
Pairing Partners for El Cid:
- Richard I: He is one of the best Lightning Immortals with powerful attack and crow control ability. He can stun multiple enemy targets, prevent them from moving and gaining energy during the fight. A very good Immortal to hold the frontline.
- Genghis Khan: If you want to deal with healers, he is definitely the best choice. His active skill can prevent the enemy from getting heal, which is very useful when fighting against Water or the Holy team. He is also an excellent damage dealer.
- Yi Seong-Gye: Another great attacker that also has the ability to lower the enemy’s fighting capability on the battlefield.