Welcome to our guide for Genghis Khan. In this following guide, we provide some basic information to give you an overview of his power, including active skill, and the suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Our goal is to help new and experienced players play Genghis Khan effectively to earn as many advantages as possible in any fight.
|Title:||The First Great Khan|
Genghis Khan Introduction
Genghis Khan is a mighty Epic Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He excels in doing huge physical damage to multiple targets at a far distance due to his specialty in commanding the bowmen. He is certainly one of the best choices for open-field and PvP battle due to his superior ultimate ability, which does quick work out of his enemies. It allows him to fire multiple lightning arrows toward the enemy team, which deals tons of damage, and it also causes a debuff effect, preventing their recovery from any healing sources.
To collect Genghis Khan’s fragments, you can use the Philosopher’s Stones, participating in the Mysterium, spending gems in some special events like Lucky Spin. Additionally, if you want to spend money on the game, you can purchase the Monthly Epic Immortals Returned, which includes Charles the Great and Baldwin IV shards. You can get extra valuable rewards like gems, VIP Points, and an Epic chest that contains a random Epic Immortal.
Genghis Khan Pros & Cons:
- A powerful physical damage dealer.
- Can temporarily disable healing factor, which can be used to counter any Immortal or Dragon that has a healing ability.
- Can easily defeat Wind Immortals.
- Very effective in open-field and PvP battles.
- Has a solid base stat.
- Vulnerable to magical damage.
- Has a low energy restoration rate.
Genghis Khan Skills:
Genghis Khan fires multiple arrows, inflicting physical damage to an entire enemy team. The arrows also come with a wounded debuff, which prevents them from receiving heal for 10 seconds.
Upgrade Preview: Damage Rate: 132%/ 176%/ 220%/ 264%/ 308%/ 352%/ 396%/ 440%
Arrow Storm is a powerful active skill that has a huge amount of damage against all the enemy units on the battlefield. It also comes with a wounded debuff, which prevents the enemy target from healing in a total of 10 seconds. If you have a good timing skill, you can effectively negate the Water and Holy Dragon first skill or any Immortals with strong healing capabilities like Zenobia, or Theodora.
Recommended Passive Skill
Since Genghis Khan is one of the main damage dealers in the Lightning formation, you should focus on increasing his physical damage. It is also necessary to improve his energy regeneration rate to maintain his active skill uptime during a fight. He is an Epic Immortal so you can pick 3 different abilities or aura for him to use.
- Anger: An ability that increases physical damage, which affects the active skill damage.
- Berserk (optional): If you plan to build a full physical team, it is the best team to have since it increases the attack speed of all ally units. It also grants them the capability to recover a small amount of HP with their normal attack.
- Cleave: A nice passive skill when you must deal with multiple enemy targets.
- Adrenaline Rush: A passive skill that helps restore energy with normal attacks. It also synergies quite well with Berserk
Pairing Partners for Genghis Khan:
- Richard I: A trustworthy tanker in the frontline. He has a decent amount of damage, but most of all he can stun all enemy targets, stopping them from moving and gaining energy.
- Yi Seong-Gye: A powerful damage dealer just like Genghis Khan. Although his active skill’s AoE is not as much as Genghis Khan, it comes with a unique ability that gives bonus offense and defense stat to himself by taking them from two random enemy units, leaving them exposed. He is the best partner for Genghis Khan in the backline.
- Peter the Great: A solid tanker that has a strong debuff, which can remove any buffs on multiple enemy targets. Very helpful to fight against Fire element Immortals, who have many strong buffs.