Welcome to our guide for Cyrus the Great. In this following guide, we provide some basic information to give you an overview of his power, active skill, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. This guide intends to help new and experienced players use Cyrus the Great effectively to earn many advantages in any fight.
Cyrus the Great
|Title:||King of the Four Corners of the World|
Cyrus the Great Introduction:
Whether you are a new or old player, Cyrus the Great is one of the best Fire supporters for disabling and crippling the enemy. Unlike other Fire Immortals, he focuses on casting debuffs and immobilizing the enemy’s units with his stun, which significantly decreases the enemy’s fighting capability as well as gives his ally teammates a huge benefit on the battlefield.
To obtain Cyrus the Great, you can pull him with Philosopher’s Stones participating in the King of the Hill event or Lucky Spin, and in some unique chests that are only available in special events. You can start buying his shards once you successfully summon him, which is required 60 shards in total.
Cyrus the Great Pros & Cons
- Very useful support that has crowd control ability.
- Can reduce the enemy defensive stat effectively.
- Very suitable for Fire team.
- Can be used in both PvP and PvE.
- Has a low energy restoration.
- Vulnerable to physical attacks.
- Does not have high damage output.
Cyrus the Great Skills:
Cyrus the Great casts a debuff that reduces the Resilience of 3 random enemy targets for 6 seconds. It also gives them a chance of being stunned for 3 seconds whenever they receive a critical hit.
- Stun Chance: 10.5%/ 14%/ 17.5%/ 21%/ 24.5%/ 28%/ 31.5%/ 35%
- Resilience Reduction Rate: 4.5%/ 6%/ 7.5%/ 9%/ 10.5%/ 12%/ 13.5%/ 15%
Static Armor is a very powerful support ability since it can reduce Resilience. It is quite important stat because it can reduce the critical damage taken as well as the crowd control effect. Therefore, by reducing the Resilience stat, the enemy will take additional damage from critical hits and receive more disadvantages from the crowd control effect. The active skill synergies well with Fire Immortals since they have a very high crit chance due to Fire Dragon’s abilities.
To fully utilize the skill, you will need to cast Static Armor first and then use the Fire Dragon’s 2nd ability. It will certainly help you eliminate your enemy in no time.
Recommended Passive Skill:
- Since Cyrus the Great mostly plays a support role, you will want to equip him with additional assist skills to further improve your team’s strength on the battlefield.
- Sacrifice: It is a strong aura that gives his ally teammates extra damage and bonus energy to himself during the fight.
- Support/Grace: You can choose 1 of these two. They are both amazing healing skills which is essential to Fire formation since it does not have much healing.
- Weakness: Another aura that reduces the enemy’s Resilience stat.
Pairing Partners for Cyrus the Great:
- Ashoka: He is the best choice for the backline here. He is the main damage dealer in the Fire squad thanks to his powerful ultimate ability. He can fire many arrows that inflict a massive amount of damage to all enemy targets. Additionally, his active skill allows him to deal double the damage.
- William I: He is one of the best Fire tankers in the game. He and Cyrus the Great are a very great pair since William I can increase the team’s critical chance and dealing huge blows to any targets in front of him.
- Frederick I: A powerful tanker and damage dealer at the same time. He has very high durability thanks to the self-healing effect.