The following guide will give you an overview of Dido’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for her in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Dido and how to maximize her strength in the battle.
|Title:||Queen of Ancient Carthage|
Dido is one of the most powerful Epic Immortals that recently become available in Infinity Kingdom.
She has been considered one of the best open-field commanders in the game thanks to her superior defense and an awesome built-in debuff that can reduce the enemy fighting capacity in fights.
Dido specializes in controlling bowmen and is mainly used in the support position.
She can significantly increase the team’s durability and reduce the enemy’s attack speed during the fight. The combination of the buff and debuff will give your team strong resistance against any army on the battlefield.
Since she is an Epic Immortal, there are only a few ways to obtain her shards like using the Philosopher’s Stone and participating in some special event like the Wheel of Fortune or King of the Hill.
Once you collect 60 of her shards, head to the Immortal tab and you will be able to summon her. After that, you can now buy her shards in the Market with Soul Crystal.
Dido Pros & Cons
- Amazing Epic support Immortal.
- She has a great skill that can provide defense buff to all her allies. It also comes with a debuff that reduces the enemy’s attack speed.
- Has a decent base stat.
- Extremely helpful in PvP.
- Suitable for water team.
- Has low energy regeneration.
- She does not have high damage output.
Dido casts a spell that provides a Frost Armor to all allies for 9 seconds. The Frost Armor increases physical defense, and it also has a 25% chance to inflict Chill debuff to the attackers, which causes them to lose attack speed for 6 seconds.
- Attack Speed Down: 6%/ 8%/ 10%/ 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%
- Bonus Defense: 600%/ 800%/ 1000%/ 1200%/ 1400%/ 1600%/ 1800%/ 2000%
No doubt that Divine Sovereignty is an incredibly strong ultimate ability. At max level, it can provide 2000% physical defense to all of Dido’s teammates.
It also comes which a Chill debuff, which reduces the attacker’s attack speed by 20% for 6 seconds.
This skill is best when the attacker is about to use their powerful physical skill since it can notably decrease the number of troop losses.
Recommended Passive Skill:
Since Dido is an Epic Immortal, you can equip her with 3 different abilities. Ideally, you will want to pick the skill that can improve her energy restoration rate to maintain the ability uptime as well as healing skills to boost the team’s survivability in fights.
Although we have the Water Dragon that has a huge amount of healing, it can only be used once per fight so it is not ideal for a long fight.
- Rage Blessing: A special passive ability that increases the energy regen speed of 3 random units by 15% in the first 12 seconds of the battle.
- Defense Blessing: It decreases the damage taken to your entire squad in the first 12 seconds of the battle. It is a nice skill that can help your team avoid getting burst quickly when starting the fight.
- Grace: Gives Dido a 55% chance to heal herself and 1 random unit every 6 seconds.
- Support: Gives Dido a 55% chance to heal a unit that has the highest troop losses every 6 seconds.
Pairing Team for Dido
- Merlin obviously is the best choice in the backline. He is one of the strongest magical Immortals in the game. He can also take advantage of the Chilled effect from Dido, which allows him to deal double the damage with his ultimate ability.
- Attila the Hun: He is a solid attacker. He can benefit a lot from the bonus defense and the Chilled debuff from Dido.