The following guide will give you an overview of Empress Wu’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Empress Wu and how to maximize her strength in the battle.
Empress Wu Introduction
Empress Wu, as known as the Empress Supreme, is a Fire Epic Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. This Epic Immortal has one of the highest single-target direct damage in the game. It is why many players who choose to build Fire squad want to have their hands On Empress Wu because of her insanely good damage. You can easily dominate other players in battles thanks to her specialty in rallying enemy cities and demolishing armies in open-field battles.
Just like every other Immortal, to unlock Empress Wu, you will need to gather 60 of her shards. You can find her shards through the Philosopher’s Stones, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, participating in the Mysterium, or through some special events like the Lucky Spin.
Empress Wu Pros & Cons
- Superior attacking Immortal with a quick energy restoration.
- Delivers a powerful ultimate ability that does a huge amount of damage to a single target. It also has a chance to cause damage to random targets multiple times.
- Extremely powerful in PvE and PvP.
- Specializes in magic damage.
- Has a low physical defense.
- Quite hard to get her shards for F2P players.
Empress Wu Skills
Empress Wu inflicts Magical damage to a random target. She also has a 60% chance to cause the same amount of damage to another nearby target multiple times (up to 3).
Upgrade Preview: Damage Rate: 306%/ 348%/ 390%/ 432%/ 474%/ 516%/ 558%/ 600%
Imperial Fire is an extremely powerful ultimate ability since at max level, it allows Empress Wu to cause up 600% of magical damage to a random target. It also grants her a 60% chance to cause the same amount of damage to another nearby target multiple times. If she is lucky, she can easily destroy all of the enemy’s troops in no time. She is definitely a very big threat on the battlefield.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
There are lots of skill that are suitable for her:
- Adrenaline Rush is a decent choice if you are to further improve her active skill uptime. The reason why it is only a decent choice because she doesn’t have high attack speed. Therefore, if you want to fully utilize this skill, you will need a very high attack speed.
- Fire Nova/Toxin Nova is a pretty good triggered skill if you are looking for extra magical damage. This skill also comes with the Burn/Poison effect, which causes additional magical damage to the target.
- Defense Blessing is a nice skill if you don’t want Empress Wu to get quickly burst down early during the fight.
- You may want to take Physical Shield since it increases your defense against Physical Damage.
Pairing Immortals for Empress Wu
- Hippolyta and William I in the front-line, Empress Wu and Ashoka in the back-line