The following guide will give you an overview of Frederick I the ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Frederick I and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Frederick I Introduction
Frederick I, also known as the Emperor Barbarossa, is an Epic Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is one of few popular Immortals that are very suitable for conquering the enemy’s cities and in PvP battles as well. If you are looking for a Fire Immortal that has strong resistance as well as mighty ability, he is definitely the best option that you can get. This Immortal can be a bit weak in the beginning but he will become extremely powerful once you successfully unlock all of his stars.
To obtain Frederick I, you will need to collect 60 of his shards. Once you have all of the required material, go to the Immortal tab and tap on him to summon. Like every Epic Immortals, there are plenty of ways for you to get his shards like the Philosopher’s Stone, in the Market, sailing, taking part in the Mysterium, and in some special events. You can get him as login rewards in the third month if you play the game every day.
If you want to spend money on the game, you can check out the in-game shop where you can purchase his shards and some other valuable rewards in the special bundle collection.
Frederick I Pros & Cons
- A solid Immortal that can deal a huge amount of damage to multiple targets.
- Has a strong ultimate ability that can heal him, which makes him withstand longer in the fight.
- Has very high physical attributes.
- Very suitable for both PvP and PvE.
- Has quite low energy regeneration.
- Weak against magical attacks.
Frederick I Skills
Path of Flame
Frederick I deals physical damage to the targets in front of him, and be able to heal himself with 30% of the amount of damage dealt.
Upgrade Preview: Damage Rate: 156%/ 208%/ 260%/ 312%/ 364%/ 416%/ 468%/ 520%
Path of Flame indeed a mighty ultimate skill. At max level, it lets him deal 520% of physical damage to the targets in front of him. It is also one of the few abilities that come with the life steal effect. The 30% healing amount definitely not a small number, it can help him stay longer in the fight to protect your backline armies.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since Frederick I is an Immortal who specializes in inflicting physical damage, the obvious choice here is to take the physical abilities for him.
- When it comes to increasing physical attack, Onslaught is the best choice for the early game, you can replace it later with Anger (A passive skill that increases physical damage, which can increase the damage of the ultimate ability).
- Adrenaline Rush is a very good skill for Immortals who have a low energy regeneration rate, especially Frederick I. Being able to help him restore energy faster can significantly increase his resistance in the fight.
- If you want more output damage, you can take the physically triggered skill or you can take the passive skill that improves his magical defense.