The following guide will give you an overview of Gilgamesh’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Gilgamesh and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||Hero King of Sumeria|
Gilgamesh is an Epic Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is a dangerous offensive Immortal who is good at commanding archer troops and is capable of dealing a massive amount of damage with his above the average skill set. Because of that, he is one of the best open-field Immortals that can easily take down multiple armies in fights.
To summon Gilgamesh, you will need 60 of his shards. Once you collect enough material, head to the Immortal tab to summon him. There are many ways that you can gather his shards such as through the Philosopher’s Stones, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, participating in the Mysterium, some special events like the Lucky Spin, or in the Miracle of Goddess’s chest.
Once you own him, you can purchase the Gift of Immortal bundle which will give you 30 shards which are enough for you to upgrade him to 1 star. It also contains some valuable rewards like gems, VIP points, and EXP rolls.
Gilgamesh Pros & Cons:
- One of the best archer Immortals in the game who can deal tons of damage to multiple enemies.
- Awesome debuff when using an ultimate ability that causes extra damage to the enemy.
- Very flexible Immortal, can do well in PvE, PvP, and open-field battles.
- Has a high amount of stats, especially the physical stats.
- This Immortal mostly for P2W players because of his holy attribute. (Quite hard to find his shards).
- Has low energy regeneration.
Gilgamesh purifies the battlefield with Holy Fire, which deals Physical Damage to all the enemies. They will also receive the Judgement debuff, which makes them suffer from Physical Damage once every 3 seconds. The debuff lasts 9 seconds in total.
- Damage Rate: 120%/ 160%/ 200%/ 240%/ 280%/ 320%/ 360%/ 400%
- Continuous Damage: 24%/ 32%/ 40%/ 48%/ 56%/ 64%/ 72%/ 80%
Golden Capital is a very powerful ability since it allows Gilgamesh to inflict Physical damage to all enemies during the fight with an insane amount of damage. Not many Immortals in the game own a similar ability to him. It also comes with a debuff called Judgement; it causes the enemies to take extra Physical Damage every 3 seconds in a total of 9 seconds.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
You will want to increase his energy regeneration to improve his active skill uptime. In order to do this, Adrenaline Rush is the best choice here. When combining with his high attack speed, it will let Gilgamesh use his ultimate skill more often to easily crush the opponent.
- You can further increase his attack speed by choosing It is a very good passive skill since it provides attack speed and especially HP restoration, which will increase his survivability on the battlefield.
- Fighting Master is a nice defensive skill that gives immunity to Control skills as well as damage reduction in battles.
- You can choose War Blessing if you want to wipe out the enemy team quickly, or you can choose some passive skills that improve Physical Damage like