Welcome to our Harald III guide. The following article will give you an overview of Harald III’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms.
Hopefully, our information will help you make him one of the best physical attackers as well as a solid defender on the battlefield.
Harald III Introduction:
Harald III is a Water Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is an Epic Immortal and one of the strongest tankers in the game. If you are looking for an Immortal that excels in both defense and offense with amazing flexibility, Harald III is the best option for you.
As mentioned above, Harald III specializes in inflicting physical attacks. He has a powerful ultimate skill that delivers a huge amount of damage to an entire enemy row. Additionally, his skill has a special effect that causes continuous damage and lowers the enemy’s defense capability in the fight.
Just like other Epic Immortals, there are only a few ways to collect his shards such as using the Philosopher’s Stone and taking part in some special events like the Wheel of Fortune or King of the Hill.
Our recommendation is to use the special advanced summon which only costs 9 Stones, you will have a much better chance to pull an Epic Immortal than using 1 by 1. After successfully unlocking him, you will be able to purchase his shard in the Market with Soul Crystal.
Harald III Pros & Cons
- Awesome Epic Immortal.
- Extremely tanky thanks to his huge health pool.
- Has a powerful skill that can deal a huge amount of physical damage and have a defense reduction debuff.
- Can be used in both PvP and PvE.
- Suitable for the Water team.
- Weak against magical damage.
- Has a low energy regeneration rate.
Harald III Skills
Harald III deals physical damage to an entire enemy row and reduces their defense.
This skill also grants him a 55% chance to Suffocate them, which causes them to take additional physical damage every 3 seconds in a total of 6 seconds.
- Direct Damage Rate: 120%/ 160%/ 200%/ 240%/ 280%/ 320%/ 360%/ 400%
- Continuous Damage Rate: 90%/ 120%/ 150%/ 180% /210% /240% / 270%/ 300%
- Defense Reduction Rate: 10.5%/ 14%/ 17.5%/ 21%/ 24.5%/ 28%/ 31.5%/ 35%
Glacier Incursion is a staple of Harald III’s active skill. It is one of the most powerful skills that deals physical damage to multiple enemies in a row and reduces their defense by 35% for 6 seconds.
It also has a debuff effect that makes them take extra physical damage every 3 seconds. This skill will cripple their defense which allows Harald III and his allies to deal more damage.
It is a very nice skill and it will help Harald III and his teammates easily dominate every enemy on the battlefield.
Recommended Passive Skill:
Since his specialty is defending in the frontline and dealing physical damage, we will focus on passive skills that can benefit his offense and defense. We will also want to improve his energy restoration rate to maintain his active skill uptime.
- Magical Shield: A nice passive skill that improves resistance against magical damage.
- Anger: A passive skill that increases physical damage.
- Cleave: A very powerful skill that can significantly increase his overall output damage.
- Fighting Master: Gives Harald an immunity to control and damage reduction in fights.
- Adrenaline Rush: Every normal attack has a 50% chance to get extra energy.
Pairing Partners for Harald III
- Attila the Hun: He is the best partner for Harald III. Just like him, he serves in a frontline position and plays as an attacker. He can benefit a lot from the defense reduction debuff, which allows him to deal more damage to the enemy. If you do not yet own Attila, you can use Brynhild. She is also an amazing Elite Immortal.
- Helen of Troy and Merlin: They are the best duo in the backline. They are capable of dealing a ton of magical damage with their abilities and their skill are perfectly match each other. When reaching the later stage of the game, you can replace Dido with Helen of Troy.