The following guide will give you an overview of Helen of Troy’s skills, power, and best team for her in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Helen of Troy and how to maximize her strength in the battle.
Helen of Troy
Helen of Troy Introduction
Helen of Troy is the starting Immortal in Infinity Kingdom.
She is considered one of the best Elite Immortals in the game because of her powerful AoE ultimate skill. She is also a great Immortal for F2P players.
Every new player can obtain her by opening the first Philosopher’s Stone. There are many ways to obtain her shards like using the Philosopher’s Stones in the Hall of Immortals, participating in the 7-day event, buying her shards in the market, special chests in some big events, or through daily login.
You can get the Philosopher’s Stone by completing daily missions and through events.
There are a few tips on the 7-day event:
- You need to spend as many action points as you can on defeating gnomes.
- You should use your speedups in the 6th and 7th day of the event since there will be a quest that requires you to use 2000 minutes of speedups.
- Don’t worry if you stuck at stage 5 in the Well of Time since you will need at least tier 3 troops to beat that stage.
- You don’t have to complete all of the missions to receive all of the rewards. Just need to finish the easy ones first like defeating gnomes, collecting resources, and using speedups.
- All of the rewards will be enough for you to upgrade her to 5 stars.
Helen of Troy Pros & Cons
- A powerful Magic Immortal.
- Capable of inflicting AoE damage.
- Quite easy to obtain her shards -> suitable for F2P players.
- Has high energy regen.
- Good for PvP and PvE.
- She has low physical defense -> Weak against Attack Immortal.
Helen of Troy Skills:
Helen of Troy summons an ice storm which has a duration of 12 seconds, dealing xx% Magical damage to 3 random targets in range every 3 seconds. The ice storm has an 8% chance to chill a target, which causes them to lose xx% attack speed for 6 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 61.2% / 69.6% / 78% / 86.4% / 94.8% / 103.2% / 111.6% / 120%
- Attack Speed Reduction Rate: 10.2% / 11.6% / 13% / 14.4% / 15.8% / 17.2% / 18.6% / 20%
Blizzard is a powerful Ultimate skill since it can deal up 3 random enemies with 120% damage rate at max level. It can also slow down the enemy’s attack speed by 20%, which can reduce the enemy’s fighting capability significantly in the battle although the chance is quite low.
Recommended Passive Skills:
Normally, whenever Immortals reaches 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
- The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
- You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade an ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab.
- Soul Crystals can also be obtained throughout events.
- You can also use Soul Crystals to purchase Immortal’s shards in the Market.
- It is recommended that you should take Wisdom (A passive skill that increases 18% magical attack in battles) and Meteor (A triggered skill that has a 55% chance to cause Magical Damage with 105% Damage Rate to a random target every 6 seconds).
- You can also replace Wisdom with Hold Fast (A passive skill that increases 18% physical defense) when fighting against Attack Immortals.
Best Pairing Immortals for Helen:
- It is best to use Helen of Troy in a Water team for maximum stats bonus (+20% more physical and magical defense/attack, +10% more troops HP).
- In the back row, the most suitable Immortal is Merlin since his Ultimate ability syncs very well his Helen of Troy (If the enemy is chilled, he will deal 50% more damage to that enemy).
- You can use Brynhild and Lancelot in the front row, they are all decent Immortals. You can replace Lancelot with Harald later.