The following guide will give you an overview of Joan of Arc’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Joan of Arc and how to maximize her strength in the battle.
Joan of Arc
|Title:||The Maid of Orléans|
Joan of Arc Introduction
Joan of Arc, as known as the Maid Orléans, is an Elite Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. She is one of the easiest Immortal to start with primarily for players who want to fight or gather resources in the early stage of the game.
For an Elite Immortal, she has a quite decent amount of stats, not to mention that she has a Holy attribute which can be used to counter all other normal attributes. Therefore, it can help her easily fight gnomes or participating in PvP battles as a front-line supporter.
Since Joan of Arc is only an Elite Immortal, it is much easier to collect her shards than other Epic Immortals. You will also need to gather 40 of her shards to be able to summon her. There are many sources where you can find them like in the Philosopher’s Stone, market, sign-in rewards, and through some special events.
Joan of Arc Pros & Cons
- Excellent supporting Immortals that can dispel all debuffs and give a buff to nearby allies.
- Has a decent amount of base stats.
- Has a high amount of energy restoration.
- She has a holy attribute that can deal extra damage to all normal attributes.
- Excellent for both PvP and PvE in the early game.
- Quite easy to obtain her shards.
- Doesn’t have much output damage.
- Weak against magical damage.
- Her power starts to fall compared to other Elite Immortals when reaching mid-late game.
Joan of Arc Skills
Joan of Arc neutralizes all of the debuffs from her troops, she also gives them bonus damage. For every dispelled debuff, she and her troops’ damage increase by 1% for a total of 6 seconds.
Upgrade Preview: Damage Increase: 4.5%/ 6%/ 7.5%/ 9%/ 10.5%/ 12%/ 13.5%/ 15%
Martyr’s Glory is a solid skill that can be used against debuffers on the battlefield since it can remove all of the debuffs on nearby allies. It also gives them 15% more damage. It has a very nice effect which is for each dispelled debuff, she and nearby allies will gain 1% more damage. The effect lasts 6 seconds. A very good skill to counter any crowd control abilities.
Recommended Passive Skills:
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since Joan of a is a front-line supporter, our main goal here is to pick the ability that can improve her survivability or her support role on the battlefield:
- Fortify is a good option since it can increase magical defense.
- To improve her role, you should pick healing skills like Support or Those two skills are extremely nice because they can significantly heal a portion of wounded troops during the fight.
Pairing Immortals for Joan of Arc
- Gilgamesh, Julius Caesar, Theodora, and Joan of Arc.
- This team can be very hard to obtain if you are only a F2P player.
- You can pair her with any team in the beginning.