The following guide will give you an overview of Lancelot’s skills, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Lancelot and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||Knight of the Lake|
Lancelot is a Rare Attack Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. If you want to play the Water team, Lancelot is definitely the best choice for the early-mid game. He is also very friendly to F2P players because of his rarity. He has a decent number of stats and his ultimate skill is quite good since it can hit the enemy’s front row.
Since Lancelot is only a Rare Immortal, his shards can be obtained by using the Philosopher’s Stone Shards in the Hall of Immortal, buying in the market with Soul Crystal, and sailing (in the Harbor).
Lancelot Pros & Cons
- A powerful Rare Immortal in the early-mid game.
- Very easy to obtain his shards.
- His ultimate ability has a decent amount of damage and can hit the enemies in the front row.
- Friendly for F2P players.
- Very useful in both PvP and PvE.
- Weak against magical damage.
- Doesn’t perform well in the late game.
- His ultimate skill doesn’t have any extra effects.
Lancelot inflicts Physical Damage to the enemy’s front row.
- Damage Rate: 120% / 160% / 200% / 280% / 320% / 360% / 400%
Lakelight Strike is an ultimate skill that allows Lancelot to hit the enemy with 400% Physical Damage at max level. For a Rare Immortal, this skill has a high amount of damage and it can hit the enemy’s front row, which can help you easily crush other player’s armies at the early stage of the game.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
- The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
- You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
- Our recommendation is to not spend Soul Crystal on buying Lancelot’s shards because you should save it for more important Immortals like Merlin, Herald III – They are all Immortals that are very powerful in the late game.
- Since Lancelot is an Immortal who specializes in applying physical damage, it is best that you take passive/triggered skills related to it.
- Onslaught: A nice passive skill that increases Physical Attack.
- Combo: It grants Immortal a 30% chance of inflicting Physical Damage (75% at level 1) to a target with normal attacks.
- Stray Arrow: After the battle starts, every 6 seconds, Immortal has a 55% chance to deal Physical Damage (82.5% at level 1) to a random enemy unit.
- If you want to go to Mysterium you should take Combo ability because in there, you can take lots of relics that increase attack speed to maximize the chance of triggering it. It is a strong skill since it has no delay so it can be used instantly and continuously.
Pairing Immortals for Lancelot
- The water team is the best option here. With the formation of the Water dragon, Brynhild, Tomoe Gozen, Helen of Troy, and Lancelot, you can easily dominate the enemy in the early game. They are all good Immortals and are extremely friendly for F2P players.