The following guide will give you an overview of Moctezuma I’s skills, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Moctezuma I and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||The Angry Lord|
Moctezuma I Introduction
Moctezuma I is an Elite Wind Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is one of the best healers in the game thanks to his powerful healing ability. It is an AoE skill that can help bring wounded troops back into the battlefield. It can also grant you some extra resistance to fight against the enemy. Moctezuma I is a great support that you should use in your team if you want to play a Wind formation.
To summon him, you will need 10 of his shards, there are plenty of ways to collect his shards like using the Philosopher’s Stones, sailing, and purchasing in the market with Soul Crystal. There are also a few events give the Elite Immortal Optional Chest I where you can find 50 of his shards in each chest.
Moctezuma IPros & Cons
- A powerful support Immortal
- Has a strong healing ability, can heal up to 2 troops. The skill also gives bonus Recovery Speed if the troops’ health falls below 30%
- Can do well in both PvP and PvE
- Has a quite amount of output damage.
- Weak against physical damage.
Moctezuma I Skills
Moctezuma I heals 2 of your troops that have the highest loss. If those troops’ have less than 30% of the unit number, this ultimate skill will give them a Recovery buff, which gives them a bonus HP regen every 3 seconds for a total of 12 seconds.
- Direct Recovery Rate: 204% / 232% / 260% / 288% / 316% / 344% / 372% / 400%
- Continuous Recovery Rate: 35.7% / 40.6% / 45.5% / 50.4% / 55.3% / 60.2% / 65.1% / 70%
Chieftain’s Gift is a mighty healing skill since it can increase 400% of Hp Recovery Rate at max level up to 2 troops.
If one of the troops or both of their units fall below 30%, they will receive an extra 70% Recovery Rate, which can help them last longer in the battle.
In some cases, it also can turn the situation of the fight and bring you victory.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through some events.
Since Moctezuma I is a support Immortal, we certainly do not want to take any skills that increase physical or magical damage. You may want to improve his survivability in the fight by taking one of the following skills:
- Grace: It is a triggered skill that grants you a 55% chance of restoring HP to you and 1 random troop. It is quite an amazing skill since it can improve the survivability of Moctezuma I and one of his partner’s troops. However, it has a random factor so there will be times that it will heal unwounded troops. It can trigger every 6 seconds after the battle starts.
- Support: It is quite like Grace, there is one different thing is that it can heal only one troop with the highest unit loss, but it has a very high Recovery Rate.
- Hold Fast: A passive ability that increases physical defense.
It is best that you should take both healing abilities since they are extremely useful in both PvP and PvE.