The following guide will give you an overview of Peter the Great’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about him and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Peter the Great
|Title:||Emperor of All Russia|
Peter the Great Introduction:
Peter the Great is an Epic Lightning Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is an incredibly powerful Immortal who specializes in raiding kingdoms and delivering huge blows with his ultimate ability. He is a very talented Immortals when it comes to commanding spearmen and fighting in the front line. He has a unique ultimate skill that can remove all of the buffs from his opponent, which gains him a huge advantage on the battlefield.
To unlock Peter the Great, you will need 40 of his shards. Once you collect enough material, head to the Immortal tab to summon him. You can find his shards through the Philosopher’s Stones, purchasing in the Market (He will be available in the Market once you successfully summon him), some special events like the Lucky Spin, or in the Miracle of Goddess’s chest.
If you want to spend some money, you can buy the bundle which contains 30 of his shards. This bundle will become available when you successfully summon him. It also has some great rewards like VIP points, EXP rolls, and plenty of gems.
Peter the Great Pros & Cons:
- A powerful front-line Immortal.
- Both of his magical and physical stats are quite high.
- His ultimate ability can deal tons of damage to multiple targets in front of him, it can also remove any existing buffs on them.
- Can be used in any content of the game, especially the PvP related content.
- Has a low energy regen rate compared to other Epic Immortals.
Peter the Great Skills:
Peter the Great inflicts physical damage to the targets in front of him, he also removes all of the buffs from those targets.
Upgrade Preview: Damage Rate: 165%/ 220%/ 275%/ 330%/ 385%/ 440%/ 495%/ 550%
Mighty Thunder is a powerful ability that can inflict a significant amount of damage to the targets in front of him at max level (Damage Rate 550%). It is also a very effective skill to counter supporter or any Immortals that have a buff effect since it can remove all of the buffs from them. It will weaken the enemy and can help Peter easily dominate the enemy on the battlefield.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since it takes a longer time for Peter to cast his skill due to his low energy regen, we can take some skills that can further improve his defensive stats like Fortify (Magical Shield – a better version) or Hold Fast (Physical Shield).
- There is a passive skill that you definitely want to take is Retaliate. Whenever he gets hit by a normal attack, he will have a 30% chance to retaliate, inflicting Physical Damage to the Attacker. This is a nice passive skill that suits Peter well.
- Fighting Master is a very nice skill to take later because it grants him the ability to immune to control and it also reduces the damage taken in battles.