The following guide will give you an overview of Ramesses II’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Ramesses II and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||Last Glory of Egypt|
Ramesses II Introduction
Ramesses II is an Epic Water Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. He is one of the most powerful Immortals in the game that excels at being a very tanky Immortal thanks to his high base attributes, and the ability to reduce the enemy’s combat effectiveness on the battlefield. If you want to stick to the Water team, he is definitely one of the best choices for front-line Immortals. Not only a strong tanker, but he is also a great damage dealer thanks to his mighty ultimate ability that can inflict physical damage to all of the targets in front of him.
To unlock Ramesses II, you will need to collect 60 of his shards. You can head to the Immortal tab to summon him once you have enough material. If you are looking to have your hands on this Epic Immortal, one of the best offensive Immortal in the game. You should stick with us to learn more about his ability, choose the right skill and team to maximize his combat capabilities.
You can find his shards through the Philosopher’s Stones, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, participating in the Mysterium, some special events like the Lucky Spin, or purchasing in the special bundle store.
Ramesses II Pros & Cons
- Incredible tanky thanks to his debuff, very suitable for open field battles.
- He has an AoE ultimate ability and very high base attributes.
- Can use his ability frequently due to his high energy restoration.
- Since he is an Epic Immortal, it is quite hard to find his shards and max out his skill if you are a F2P player.
Ramesses II Skills
Ramesses II inflicts physical damage to the targets in front of him and disarms them for 6 seconds. The targets under the disarm effect will have their damage reduced.
- Damage Rate: 99%/ 132%/ 165%/ 198%/ 231%/ 264%/ 297%/ 330%
- Reduced Damage: 6%/ 8%/ 10%/ 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%
Divine Judgement is an extremely powerful ability. At max level, it has a damage rate of 330% and it can deal damage to multiple targets. It also comes with the debuff effect that can reduce the enemy’s damage by 20% in 20%. The effect is very effective when he has to fight with strong nukers on the battlefield and it helps improve his survivability in the battle.
Recommended Passive Skills:
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since his ultimate ability is very strong, you certainly want him to use it as many times as possible during the fight. In order to do it, he should learn Adrenaline Rush when your Tower of Knowledge reaches level 30. It is a very nice passive skill since it lets him a 50% chance to gain extra Energy with his normal attacks. It is a very good deal since Ramesses II has a high attack speed thanks to his high base attributes.
- Chaotic Blade is a triggered skill that you may want to use since it grants him a chance to inflict extra physical damage to 3 random targets. It also comes with the Bleed which is a damage over time effect.
- You can further improve his overall damage by taking a skill that increases physical attack/damage. When you have to fight against debuffers, you may want to use Fighting Master since it gives Immunity to Control and also reduces the damage taken in battles.
Pairing Immortals for Ramesses II
- The best team that you may want to pair him with is Harald III/Attila in the front-line, Merlin and Yoshitsune in the back-line.