The following guide will give you an overview of Richard I’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Richard I and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Richard I Introduction
Richard I is a very powerful Lightning Immortal in the game. He also comes with a strong defense as well as a mighty ability that can temporarily disable the enemy in the battle. His specialized troops are shieldmen who are one of the tankiest troops in the game thanks to their high resistance. Richard I has a powerful skill that can inflict physical damage and stun the enemy, the stun effect will give him lots of advantages on the battlefield, especially when he has to fight against strong nukers.
You will need a total of 40 shards to summon him. There are many ways to collect his shards like using the Philosopher’s Stone in the Hall of Immortal, buying them in the market, and receiving them as the daily login reward. You can also get him through the Miracle of Goddess’s chest which can be obtained through some big events.
If you successfully summon him, there will be a bundle that you can purchase with cash. The bundle contains lots of useful rewards such as his shards, VIP points, EXP rolls, and gems.
Richard I Pros & Cons
- He is a strong defensive Immortal.
- Has very high physical defense, can be used against Immortals who specialize in dealing physical damage.
- Has an AoE skill, can stun multiple enemies with his ultimate ability.
- Can do well in both PvP and PvE.
- Has a high energy recovery rate.
- Weak against Magical damage.
Richard I Skills
Richard I inflicts physical damage to multiple enemies within a certain range. He also has a chance to stun them, making them unable to move and recover energy for 4 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 51%/ 68%/ 85%/ 102%/ 119%/ 136%/ 153%/ 170%
- Stun Rate: 12%/ 16%/ 20%/ 24%/ 28%/ 32%/ 36%/ 40%
Heaven’s Wrath is an ultimate skill that allows Richard I to deal 170% physical damage to the target. Although the amount of damage is quite low compared to other skills, it is an AoE skill and it can also prevent multiple targets from gaining energy and moving in 4 seconds. It is a very effective skill that can be used against strong nukers.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
There are many useful abilities for him to use like:
- Retaliate: Since Richard I is a solid defensive Commander, this ability suits him the most. It gives him a 30% chance to retaliate every time he gets hit by a normal attack with physical damage (Damage Rate 30%).
- Combo: A triggered skill that deals an extra physical attack to the enemy with every normal attack (30% chance).
- You can also further improve his resistance by taking an ability that increased physical/magical defense, but you should only do that when you unlock his third ability.