The following guide will give you an overview of Sanada Yukimura’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Sanada Yukimura and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Sanada Yukimura Introduction:
Sanada Yukimura is a Fire Immortal in Rise of Kingdom.
He is considered one of the most powerful Elite tankers that excels at fighting against strong nukers in the game thanks to a combination of defense, offense, and reducing the enemy’s combat effectiveness during the fight.
He is certainly the best choice for F2P players who want to try out the Fire team.
To unlock Sanada Yukimura, you will need to collect 40 of his shards. Once you collect enough material, head to the Immortal tab to summon him.
You can find his shards through the Philosopher’s Stone, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, and participating in the Mysterium.
He is a really good choice if you are a F2P player, so you may want to use him in the late stage in the game. Since Epic Immortals are quite hard to get, not to mention it takes tons of shards to fully upgrade them.
Therefore, you can purchase his shards in the Market if you want to stick to the Fire team.
Sanada Yukimura Pros & Cons
- Quite tanky, thanks to his high HP pool and good base stat.
- His active skill can hit multiple targets and can reduce the enemy’s fighting capability, which a must-have ability to withstand rough fights.
- Can easily deal with physical damage.
- Can be used in both PvP and PvE.
- Quite difficult to max out his skill due to his rarity.
- Weak against magical damage.
- Has a low energy regeneration rate.
Sanada Yukimura Skills:
Sanada Yukimura inflicts physical damage to all targets directly ahead. He also grants a 45% chance to disarm them, which causes their damage to decrease for 6 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 99%/ 132%/ 165%/ 198%/ 231%/ 264%/ 297%/ 320%
- Damage Reduce: 9%/ 12%/ 15%/ 18%/ 21%/ 24%/ 27%/ 30%
Raging Flames is an excellent ability when you must fight against strong damage dealers since at max level, it can reduce up to 30% of their damage. Not to mention it can hit multiple targets directly ahead of him, with 320% of physical damage.
Recommended Passive Skill:
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
- The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
- You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
- Our goal here is to pick a skill that can significantly improve his defense on the battlefield to protect the back-line armies:
- Fighting Master: An interesting passive skill that gives extra damage reduction as well as immunity to control abilities.
- Magical Shield: A passive skill that can help Sanada Yukimura deal with magic Immortals at ease.
- Retaliate: A pretty nice passive skill that can improve the overall damage since Yukimura is quite tanky and he can take lots of hits.
- Will of Angels (Optional): you can take this passive skill when you feel like lack of healing. Although it has a very low proc chance, the amount of healing is quite huge.