The following guide will give you an overview of Spartacus’ ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Spartacus and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Spartacus is a Fire Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. This Immortal possesses a great ultimate ability as well as defense capabilities that make him one of the tankiest Elite Immortals in the game.
He is a shieldmen-focused Immortal which means all shieldmen will gain a certain bonus under his leadership.
Not only that but he is also equipped with a high base stat which makes him an indispensable Immortal.
To unlock Spartacus, you will need to collect 40 of his shards.
Once you collect enough material, head to the Immortal tab to summon him.
You can find his shards through the Philosopher’s Stone, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, and participating in the Mysterium.
Since he and Sanada Yukimura are only Elite Fire tankers right now, you can purchase his shards in the Market if you want to deal with strong gnomes, to participate in the Well of Time, or to take down big cities with your clanmates.
Spartacus Pros & Cons
- A very strong Elite tanker.
- His skill has a healing effect that can help him recover a significant amount of HP when fighting.
- Has a good energy regeneration rate.
- Can be used in both PvP and PvE.
- Has a good base stat.
- Quite difficult to max out his skill due to his rarity.
- Doesn’t have the offensive ability that burst damage.
Spartacus receives extra attack speed, and he also gains additional HP with every normal attack for 6 seconds.
- Increased Attack Speed: 15%/ 20%/ 25%/ 30%/ 35%/ 40%/ 45%/ 50%
- HP Recovery Rate: 30%/ 40%/ 50%/60%/ 70%/ 80%/ 90%/100%
Freedom’s Wrath is a very nice skill to have. In 6 seconds, Spartacus receives 50% more attack speed and 100% HP recovery rate with his normal attack.
These bonuses are pretty powerful, it will help him increase his active skill uptime as well as improve his durability during the fight.
Recommended Passive Skill
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
- The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
- You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
- There are tons of useful abilities that you can use to increase his strength, such as:
- Combo: A triggered skill that fits very well with Spartacus, especially when combining with the attack speed buff. It will significantly improve the overall damage.
- Anger: A passive skill that increases physical damage.
- Fighting Master: A useful passive skill that gives immunity to control, very effective against Lightning army.
- You can further improve the time of using ultimate ability by taking Adrenaline Rush.
Pairing Team for Spartacus
Sanada Yukimura and Spartacus serve in the front-line, Edward and Vlasta play in the back-line.