Welcome to our guide for William I. In this following guide, we provide some basic information to give you an overview of William I’s power, active skill, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Our goal is to help new and experienced players play William I effectively to earn as many advantages as possible in any fight.
|Title:||William the Conqueror|
William I Introduction:
William I is is an Epic Immortal and belongs to the Fire faction in the game. He is one of the most fearsome Immortals that excels at being a strong tanker as well as a strong damage dealer due to his high stats and an amazing ultimate ability. We can say that he and Cyrus the Great are meant to be together thanks to their active skill synergy. One is giving a bonus crit rate to all his ally teammates while the other one can cast a debuff which causes the enemy to take additional damage with critical hits.
To get William I, you will have to find him through the advanced summon in the Hall of Immortal, in the Lucky Spin, or purchasing in the Content of Relic Shop.
William I Pros & Cons
- A mighty tanker with a superior zone of control.
- Great damage dealer that has an insanely high damage output.
- Can boost his teammates’ critical rate thanks to the buff effect from the active skill.
- Suitable for Fire formation.
- Can play in both PvP and PvE.
- Can be used effectively against physical damage dealer.
- Vulnerable to magical damage.
- Has a low energy restoration rate.
- Need to invest lots of resources to reach full potential.
William I Skills
William I launch an attack that does physical damage to all enemies in front of him. All his ally troops also gain a bonus crit rate that lasts 6 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 135%/ 180%/ 225%/ 270%/ 315%/ 360%/ 405%/ 450%
- Crit Rate: 6%/ 8%/ 10%/ 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%
Skyfire is a very powerful active skill. Not only it has a high damage rate (450%), but it also gives his teammates a 20% more crit chance for 6 seconds after activating the skill. It means that William I can significantly empower the whole team’s damage output, allowing the troops under his leadership to easily destroy the enemy on the battlefield.
A solid skill if you want to wipe out the enemy team quickly.
Recommended Passive Skill:
Since William I is one of our main damage dealers, you should focus on choosing skills that improve his physical damage. Also, defensive ability is needed to help him withstand against the enemy in the frontline. Finally, due to the low energy regeneration rate, a skill that increases it is a must-have.
- Anger: Increases physical damage.
- Fighting Master: Increases physical damage reduction and the immunity to Control.
- Adrenaline Rush: Gain extra energy with normal attacks.
- Berserk: Increase attack speed and give some extra healing. A nice aura that is well compatible with Adrenaline Rush.
Pairing Partners for William I:
- Cyrus the Great: As we mentioned above, he is a must-have hero in the Fire formation. A solid support that can grant your troops many advantages.
- Ashoka: Our best Fire damage dealer. He has an active skill that does extremely high physical damage to all enemies in fights. He will gain lots of benefits from the extra crit chance.
- Frederick I: A great partner in the frontline. He is a strong physical attacker and can take lots of damage thanks to the self-healing effect.