The following guide will give you an overview of William Wallace’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about William Wallace and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||Champion of Freedom|
|Position:||Attack – Front Line|
William Wallace Introduction:
William Wallace is a very powerful Lightning Immortal as well as a strong debuffer in the game. He specializes in controlling spearmen and causing a high amount of physical damage. He has a special ultimate skill that allows him to inflict physical and a chance to silence them at the same time. That silence effect will give him lots of advantages on the battlefield, especially when you have to fight against strong nukers.
To summon him, you will need 40 of his shards. There are plenty of ways to get his shards such as using the Philosopher’s Stone in the Hall of Immortal, purchasing in the Market, or through some special events where you can get a special chest called Elite Immortal Optional Chest I. He is also featured as a login daily reward in week 3, so make sure that you don’t forget to claim the reward.
William Wallace Pros & Cons:
- A strong Elite Immortal who is capable of dealing a high amount of physical damage.
- Has the ability to disable the enemy.
- Can do extremely well in PvP.
- Quite easy to collect his shards.
- Has high energy restore rate.
- Has a low magical defense.
William Wallace directly hit a target in front of him with xx% Damage Rate. This ultimate ability also gives him an xx% chance to silence that target, the enemy under the silence effect can’t use their skills or gain energy for a total of 6 seconds.
- Damage Rate: 72% / 96% / 120% / 144% / 168% / 192% / 216% / 240%
- Silent Rate: 12% / 16% / 20% / 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% / 40%
Lightning Smash is a very powerful ability.
At max level, it deals 240% physical damage to a target in front of Wallace, it also comes with the silence effect which prevents the target from using skill and gaining energy for 6 seconds. Thanks to the ultimate ability, he can easily crumble the enemy on the fight, and become one of the strongest Elite Immortal in the game.
Recommended Passive Skills:
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
There are many strong skills that you can equip him with like:
- Onslaught: The ability that increases physical attack.
- Combo: A triggered skill that deals an extra physical attack to the enemy with every normal attack (30% chance).
- Since all Lightning Immortals don’t have the healing ability, you can take Support/Grace to improve the survivability of your team.
Best Pairing Immortals for William Wallace
In the beginning, Bedivere is a perfect partner for him in the front line since his ultimate skill lets him deal a high amount of damage to a silenced target. In the backline, you can use Constance and Niels Ebbesen, and later you can replace them with Yi Seong-Gye and Genghis Khan.