The following guide will give you an overview of Yi Seong-Gye’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Yi Seong-Gye and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
|Title:||Founder of Joseon|
Yi Seong-gye Introduction
Yi Seong-Gye is a well-equipped Lightning Immortal who is capable of dishing out an enormous amount of damage to the enemy on the battlefield. Making him one of the best choices for PvP battles. He is an archer-focused Immortal which means that archer types excel under his leadership. Just like his fellow Lightning Immortals, his ultimate ability comes with a very nice debuff. It can take a certain amount of the enemy’s attack and transfer them to him, which makes him a very deadly opponent to deal with.
To unlock Yi Seong-Gye, you will need to gather 40 of his shards. Once you have enough material, you should go to the Immortals tab to summon him. There are plenty of ways to collect his shards like using the Philosopher’s Stone, purchasing in the Market (This method can only be used when you successfully summon him), through the Lucky Spin event, or in the Miracle of Goddess’s chest.
If you successfully summon him, there will be a bundle that you can purchase with cash. The bundle contains lots of useful rewards such as his shards, VIP points, EXP rolls, and gems.
Yi Seong-gye Pros & Cons:
- A powerful archer Immortal.
- Has a special skill that can inflict tons of physical damage to multiple enemies.
- Has a high amount of stats, both physical/magical offense and defense, especially the critical stat.
- Can perform extremely well in both PvP and PvE.
- Can take some amount of enemy’s attack and transfer them to him for a certain amount of time.
- Has a low energy regeneration rate compared to other Epic Immortals.
Yi Seong-gye Skills:
Yi Seong-Gye inflicts physical damage to 2 random targets. The active ability transfers 20% Physical/Magical damage of those targets to himself. The transfer effect lasts 10 seconds.
Upgrade Preview: Damage Rate: 150%/ 200%/ 250%/ 300%/ 350%/ 400%/ 450%/ 500%
Heavenly Conquering is an extremely strong ability that lets Yi Seong-Gye dish out upwards of 500% physical damage to 2 targets. It also takes 20% of those targets Physical/Magical damage, which even furthers improve the amount of damage. It is very effective when fighting against strong nukers and it can help him easily take down the enemy in a matter of seconds.
Recommended Passive Skills
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
Since Yi Seong-Gye is a powerful Immortal and he has a high amount of stats, you may want to further improve his physical damage to quickly destroy the enemy by taking the following abilities:
- Onslaught: Increases physical attack.
- Combo: Has a 30% chance to cause extra physical damage to a target with a normal attack.
- Rage: Further improves the critical chance.
- Chaotic Blade: A skill that triggers every 6 seconds, it gives an Immortal a 40% chance to hit 3 random targets and cause bleed to them for 6 seconds (The bleed effect causes the target to receive extra physical damage).
- Penance (Optional): Since Yi Seong-Gye has a quite low energy restoration rate, it will take him more time to be able to use the ultimate ability. You may want to improve his Resilience to withstand the damage and debuff.