|Title:||Prince of Asturias|
The following guide will give you an overview of Pelayo’s ultimate ability, power, and the most suitable partners for him in Infinity Kingdoms. Hopefully, this guide will help new players know more about Pelayo and how to maximize his strength in the battle.
Pelayo is a Fire Immortal in Infinity Kingdom. Just like Vlasta, he is one of the easiest Immortals to collect if you are interested in playing the Fire squad.
He is also good at commanding the bowmen and fighting in the backline. Although he does not have a high single target skill like Vlasta, he has an AoE ability that can inflict magical damage to multiple targets. It also comes with a debuff which makes those targets suffer from additional damage.
To unlock Pelayo, you will need to collect 10 of his shards. Once you collect enough material, head to the Immortal tab to summon him. You can find his shards through the Philosopher’s Stone Shards, purchasing in the Market, through sailing, and participating in the Mysterium. Since he is only a Rare Immortal and you will only use him in the early-mid game, it is our recommendation is to use only Philosopher’s Stone Shards to find his shard and upgrade his star.
Pelayo Pros & Cons
- A powerful Immortal to use in the early game.
- He has an AoE ability. It also comes with an effect that causes extra magical damage.
- Quite easy to get his shards.
- Has a quite decent energy restoration rate.
- Can be used in both PvP and PvE.
- His power falls when reaching late game.
- Weak against Physical attack.
Pelayo casts a spell that deals magical damage to 2 random enemy units. They will also suffer from the Burn effect – which inflicts additional magical damage every 3 seconds for 12 seconds.
- Direct Damage Rate: 153%/ 174%/ 195%/ 216%/ 237%/ 258%/ 279%/ 300%
- Continuous Damage: 51%/ 58%/ 65%/ 72%/ 79%/ 86%/ 93%/ 100%
Apocalyptic is a great ultimate ability.
At max level, it allows Pelayo to cause 300% of magical damage to 2 random enemy units. It also triggers a Burn effect, which makes the enemy suffer from 100% of magical damage every 3 seconds for 12 seconds.
It is indeed an amazing skill that can cause a huge loss to the enemy’s army while fighting, especially in the early game.
Recommended Passive Skill:
Normally, whenever Immortals reach 3 stars, they will have an additional skill slot, and another one if they reach 7 stars.
You can equip those skill slots with extra abilities, which can be bought in the Tower of Knowledge.
- The Tower of Knowledge will become available when your Castle reaches level 12.
- You can use the Soul Crystal to buy and upgrade Immortal’s ability.
- You can get Soul Crystals by refining unused Immortal shards in the Alchemy Lab and through events.
- Since we will pair him with Vlasta, we will equip him with Wisdom ability for better damage output.
- For Vlasta, you may want to take the Grace or Support ability to provide heal for your squad to increase the durability on the battlefield.
- You can further improve his damage by taking triggering skills like Meteor or
Pairing Team for Pelayo
In the early game, you should use Pelayo and Vlasta in the back-line, Samson and other Immortals in the front-line. Since other Fire Immortals are all Elite or Elite rarity, so it is quite hard to find them.