Belisarius is possibly the best pure cavalry hero commander in Rise of Kingdoms. He has the same talent tree as Cao Cao so that he can be considered as a free Cao Cao version.
Unlike the other cavalry commanders, who are nuker, Belisarius can be counted as a pure cavalry commander because the skill and talent only attend to increase the cavalry’s index. Belisarius is capable of increasing cavalry defense, speeding up the parade of the cavalry which is the highest among other troops. The instruction below will help you to construct completely for this commander!
Belisarius’s Skill Overview
|Deception||Active||Reduces the attack and defense of the enemies, deals the direct damage for them.
|Irresistible||Passive||Increases the damage to barbarians and neutral units.
Upgrades: Increase the damage: 5% / 10% / 17% / 25% / 35%
|Bucellarii||Passive||When leaving the battle, increases the cavalry’s defense and speeds up the march speed.
|Oblique Tactics||Passive||The damage which Belisarius’s army deals to the target’s will raise when the target’s strength is less than 50%.
Upgrades: Damage bonus: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
|Bloodthirsty Bucellarii||Expertise||When leaving the battle, increases the cavalry’s defense and speeds up the parade speech.|
Skill 1: Defense reduction or attack reduction of the enemy will be advantageous for the allied troops. Moreover, the number of damage is 450 which is not a minor number. Also, this skill is a splendid buff of rally fights with the enemy troops, particularly all the Belisarius’s troops are cavalry troops.
Skill 3: Cavalry defense bonus is always effective including when leaving the battle. The parade speed bonus will be activated right after you get the battle report.
Skill 4: Unlike the other commanders’ skill is activated through reducing the strength at a certain threshold, this skill depends on the enemy. As a result, when in the battle, you’d better attack those who have the fewest blood in order to reduce to less than 50% strength.
Best Roles for Belisarius
|Cavalry||Single Target Burst||x|
|Mixed Troops||Single Target Burst||x||x|
How should I level up Belisarius?
- Keep level 1 star, boost max 1st
- Then reach to 4 stars and boost max other skills left step by step.
- When get 4 stars, you can stop this process if you only use Belisarius as the secondary and if as the primary, keep this process progressively.
Best Commander Pairings for Belisarius
- Minamoto ó Belisarius: Using cavalry or mix troop is appropriate for this pair. This pair has the highest DPS among all of pair of Belisarius.
- Pelagius ó Belisarius: This pair use cavalry or mix troop and this pair is the best cavalry hero commander for PvP.
- Belisarius ó Cao Cao: Use cavalry or mix troop. The DPS of this pair is less than Mina’s but more mobile.
- With the role of a supporter, Belisarius will show his best ability when he pairs with one of the commanders such as: Richard, Hannibal, El Cid, Cao Cao, Boudica, Joan, Hermann, Pelagius, Eulji and Cleopatra.
Belisarius can pair with almost of other commanders who have the Peace Maintaining branch but the best should be Lohar, Minamoto, Boudica and Cao Cao.
Belisarius’s Talent Tree