In Rise of Kingdom, Eulji is a great commander in the infantry category, usually gets coupled with Sun Tzu. Normally, Eulji is used in the infantry garrison position. This article will show you the most basic way to play with Eulji Mundeok in general.
Eulji Mundeok’s Skills Overview
Attacks the target, causes serious damage and reduces the target’s defense for 2 seconds
- Direct damage: 300 / 375 / 450 / 600 / 750
- Defense reduction: 10% / 15% / 20% /25% / 30%
This is a quite basic skill for an infantry commander. As usual, an infantry commander’s skill has a low damage index. However, 750 for direct damage is a pretty good number
Defense reduction is up to 30%, which is extremely impressive. If the main commander is a nuker, this skill will be much stronger.
Eulji’s army will be provided a defense bonus if he is a garrison commander.
- Defense bonus: 1% / 2% / 3% / 4% / 5%
This skill is totally helpful for infantry troops. It’s could be more effective if garrision army has a great number of infantry troops.
Eulji should be supported by a nuker in order to get the best result.
Increase infantry army’s defence and attack capacity
- Infantry attack bonus: 4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
- Infantry defence bonus: 4% / 5% / 6% / 8% / 10%
Eulji Mundeok has a chance to add up 10% damage in the next turn when gets attacked.
- Damage bonus: 20% / 40% / 60% / 80% / 100%
Based on theory, players can have 10% in a chance. However, by testing, the capacity could increase 3-4 times by 10s, around 30-40%. Not bad, right?
This skill should be activated immediately after the 1st skill to have the greatest effect. Then, players should buff 30% defence and 100% attack. The damage index will be surprising.
War and Peace
Increase the infantry’s attack and defense.
This skill supports the 3rd skill by 10-15%, which is not too much, however, it’s absolutely handy!
How should I use Eulji Mundeok?
- Keep at 1 star until the 1st skill is maximum.
- Then upgrade to 4 stars and maximize all skills.
- When you reach 4 stars, you can stop upgrading if you use Eulji as a secondary. If use Eulji as a primary, boost steadily according to your ability.
Commander Pairings for Eulji Mundeok
Tank / Damage
- Eulji – Richard: Use for infantry and mix troop
- Eulji – Charles: Use for infantry and mix troop. This combination is less effective than Eulji – Richard. However, the damage and is stronger.
- Eulji – Scipio: Use for infantry and mix troop. This is the best couple for tank.
- Eulji – Sun Tzu: Use for infantry. A couple usually appears on the battlefield, which has a great defense and forceful nuke.
- Eulji can be incorporated with a great number of generals like Richard, Hannibal, El Cid, Cao Cao, Belisarius, Joan, Hermann, Pelagius, Boudica or Cleopatra. The combination depends on demand.
Eulji Mundeok’s Talent Tree