In this following guide, we will introduce you to the mighty Earth Dragon in Infinity Kingdom. You will find basic information, upgrade costs, and maturity phase all in this article.
Infinity Kingdom Earth Dragon
Demeter, the Earth Dragon is considered the tankiest Dragon in the game. If you want to find a partner that fights alongside Earth Immortals, Demeter is the obvious choice here. He can empower their power by giving bonus attributes as well as the element affinity. All Earth Immortals are well-known due to their amazing durability, they can even become an indestructible force on the battlefield when Demeter joins their team.
He is quite an interesting Dragon. Not only providing a defensive stat to his allies, but he also has a crowd control ability that can stun the enemy. The stun effect occurs for 2 seconds every 3 seconds, and it lasts 12 seconds. This active skill can easily crumble the enemy, preventing them from dealing damage and gaining energy during the fight. It is a very effective skill when you must fight against strong nukers.
Physical defense is Demeter’s highest attribute. Although he specializes in defending, his magical defense is quite low compared to other Dragons. But it is quite fine since he possesses an ability that can mitigate some of the enemy’s damage. The two remain attributes which are physical attack and magical attack are quite low, which is expected from a tanker.
He has 5 maturity phases which are egg, infancy, adolescence, adulthood, and elder phase.
Since each Dragon requires a different type of Dragon Crystals to upgrade their skill and to move to the next phase, you will have to find a Metallic Fortress boss on the map to get the Earth Dragon Chest.
Earth Dragon Skills
Like every other Dragon, he has 3 different skills. Each of them will be unlocked when the Earth Dragon reaches a certain level. So do not forget to upgrade your Dragon regularly while developing your Kingdom since it plays a very important part on your team.
You can check out his abilities right below:
- Earth Roar: Demeter starts a roar when entering the fight, causing an earthquake on the enemy ground. It has a 33% chance to stun all the enemy units for 2 seconds every 3 seconds. The earthquake lasts 12 seconds.
- Stun Rate: 33%/ 36%/ 39%/ 42%/ 45%/ 48%/ 51%/ 54%/ 57%/ 60%
- Sandstorm Breath: Demeter casts a sandstorm which has a 49.5% chance to reduce the attack of 3 random enemy units by 35%. The effect lasts 12 seconds.
- Success Rate:5%/ 54%/ 58.5%/ 63%/ 67.5%/ 72%/ 76.5%/ 81%/ 85.5%/ 90%
- Earthshake: All Immortal gain extra crit and dodge rate. When an army loses 10% of its strength during the fight, all Earth Immortals gain bonus damage. The maximum stack is 5 times.
- Crit Rate: 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%/ 22%/ 24%/ 26%/ 30%
- Dodge Rate: 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%/ 22%/ 24%/ 26%/ 30%
- Bonus Damage: 2.2%/ 2.4%/ 2.6%/ 2.8%/ 3%/ 3.2%/ 3.4%/ 3.6%/ 3.8%/ 4%
In order to obtain the Earth Dragon egg, you will need to complete the Chapter 7 mission, which is available for beginners.
A small Demeter will appear when you successfully hatch the egg in the Dragon Cave. You can use him for bonus stats and element affinity to Earth Immortals.
Once the Earth Dragon becomes an adolescent, he becomes bigger and gains the crowd control ability. It is very effective in both PvE and PvP, therefore you should upgrade him to level 5 as quickly as you can since the process only requires a small amount of gold and 20 Earth Dragon Crystals.
When continuing to train Demeter, which will cost a decent amount of gold as he levels up, and you will also need 40 Earth Dragon Crystals to reach this phase. An adult Earth Dragon is much more powerful and has a very nice defense ability which will significantly boost his ally Immortals survivability on the battlefield.
This is the final stage of the Earth Dragon. You can say that he is like a massive mountain that can easily crush the enemy with his weight. In this form, he further boosts his beloved Earth Immortals damage, crit, and dodge rate. To reach this stage and further upgrade his level, you will need tons of gold as well as 80 Earth Dragon Crystals.