Welcome to our Holy Dragon guide in Infinity Kingdom. To help you understand the Holy Dragon better, we will cover some of his basic information which includes how to get his egg, upgrade cost, and his maturity phase.
Infinity Kingdom Holy Dragon
Firstly, we will have to say that the Holy Dragon is currently unplayable, although he is already in the game. However, you can still see him in the Dragon Cave. In order to use him in the fight, you will need to get his egg first, which is only available in special bundles, which are not available at this time. We believe that the devs are going to announce the bundles soon since they have just introduced the Shadow Dragon in the game.
Lucasta is the name of the Holy Dragon. According to the provided information, his specialty is to provide defensive abilities that can improve fellow teammates’ durability during the fight all thanks to his high defensive stat, as opposed to the Shadow Dragon, who specializes in inflicting an insane amount of damage.
His 1st skill allows him to heal all ally units. Although the amount of healing is much less than Water Dragon, it has better AoE and it comes with a buff effect, which gives a damage reduction for 12 seconds.
Lucasta’s 2nd ability is a crowd control skill. He can further decrease the number of troop losses by casting a Disarm debuff, which reduces the enemy’s damage for 12 seconds, including skill and normal damage. It is a very effective skill when fighting against strong nukers or heavy hitters on the battlefield.
The 3rd skill gives an extra stat boost to his teammates by giving bonus crit and dodge rate, which are crucible stats in the fight. He will also improve the Holy Immortals’ fighting capability by giving them extra skill damage.
Since the Holy Dragon is unplayable now, his shards are also not available to obtain. We think the game dev will release a wheel event just for Holy faction like Theia’s roulette, which is the best place to find the Shadow Dragon Crystals and Shadow Immortal’s shards.
Holy Dragon Skills
- Divine Protection: Lucasta casts a spell that heals all his ally units, and it also gives 2 of them the damage reduction buff for 12 seconds.
- Regeneration Rate: 45,000/ 90,000/ 135,000/ 203,000/ 293,000/ 405,000/ 540,000/ 698,000/ 878,000/ 1,080,000
- Damage Reduction Rate:75%/ 15%/ 16.25%/ 17.5%/ 18.75%/ 20%/ 21.25%/ 22.5%/ 23.75%/ 25%
- Judgment Roar: Lucasta has a chance to cast a Disarm debuff on 3 random enemy units. The debuff reduces their damage by 35% for 12 seconds.
- Chance:5%/ 54%/ 58.5%/ 63%/ 67.5%/ 72%/ 76.5%/ 81%/ 85.5%/ 90%
- Infinite Galaxy: During the fight, all Immortals gain bonus crit and dodge rate. If there are any Holy Immortals on the team, they also receive bonus damage.
- Crit Rate: 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%/ 22%/ 24%/ 26%/ 30%
- Dodge Rate: 12%/ 14%/ 16%/ 18%/ 20%/ 22%/ 24%/ 26%/ 30%
- Bonus Damage: 8.25%/ 9%/ 9.75%/ 10.5%/ 11.25%/ 12%/ 12.75%/ 13.5%/ 14.25%/ 15%
At this current time, it is impossible to obtain the Holy Dragon egg. According to the game developers, they will release it in special bundles which can be purchase in the Shop.
After Lucasta breaks the egg, he shows up as a little shiny boy as you can see in the above picture. You can use him in your formation for the extra attributes and bonus element affinity to Holy Immortals.
This is when Lucasta reaches level 5, he receives a huge stats boost, which is physical and magical defense. He also is able to use the Divine Protection, which is a support ability that heals the whole team and gives them additional damage reduction.
Judgment Roar, the 2nd skill, is now usable. It is an AoE debuff ability that mitigates some of the enemy’s damage when fighting. It is a very useful skill when you have to defend your kingdom, or take part in some PvE content.
To reach this phase, you will need to prepare 40 Holy Dragon Crystals and a decent amount of gold.
At this stage, Lucasta gains his full power by unlocking the 3rd ability, which further increases the Immortals’ fighting capability on the battlefield. You will need to upgrade him to level 25 with tons of gold and 80 Holy Dragon Crystals.