Infinity Kingdom Immortals are the commanders of your troops and armies in the game.
Immortals lead the troops during battles, have specific skills, and can be given equipments and leveled up further to increase their power.
There are 7 Immortal Element Types: Earth, Fire, Holy, Lightning, Shadow, Water and Wind.
All Infinity Kingdom Immortals
Immortal Troop Type Characteristics:
- Shield men restrain Spearmen
- Spearmen restrain Cavalry
- Cavalry restrain Shieldmen
- Bowmen don’t restrain any troop type but are also not restrained by any other troop type
- Water beats Fire
- Fire beats Wind
- Wind beats Lightning
- Lightning beats Earth
- Earth beats Water
- Shadow beats all of the above
- Holy beats Shadow
- Defense: good at defense in the front row
- Attack: good at physical attacks in the front row
- Range: good at physical attacks in the back row
- Magic: good at magical attacks in the back row
- Support: good at healing in the back row
- Immortals can wear equipment that matches their position.
- When an Immortal wears a complete set of equipment, they will receive the set’s attribute bonus. The size of the attribute bonus is determined by the equipment with the lowest rarity in the set.
- You can strengthen equipment to increase its attribute bonus. When all four pieces of equipment worn by an Immortal have been strengthened to a requisite level, the equipments Resonance effect will be activated, granting a greater attribute bonus.
- Immortals gain an extra bonus when wearing equipment of the same element.
How to upgrade Immortal Skills
- Every Immortal has an Ultimate Skill that can be unleashed during combat.
- When the Immortal reaches 3 Stars or 7 Stars, two extra Passive Skill slots will be unlocked. When Epic Immortals reach 5 Stars, another slot will be unlocked.
- Passive Skills can be learned at the Tower of Knowledge.
- Select the Passive Skills that best complement the Immortal’s characteristics, and switch them when necessary.
- Defense: Defends the front row
- Attack: Physical attack front row
- Range: Physical attack back row
- Magic: Magical attack back row
- Support: Healing the back row
- Deploy 3 units same element: +2% Damage & -2% Received Damage
- Deploy 3 units same element & 2 other units same element: +3%
- Damage & -3% Received Damage
- Deploy 4 units same element: +4% Damage & -4% Received Damage
- Deploy 5 units same element: +5% Damage & -4% Received Damage