Here are some of our recommended tips for you to max out the potentials of Speed Ups in Infinity Kingdom.
Infinity Kingdom Speedups Tips
- Wait for Max Helps before using any Speedups
- For long building/research queue times, assess if you will be sleeping during that time or away from the game, on when you start these
- Building speedups should be used on Castle required buildings
- Training speedups, generally use them whenever you are low on troops.
- You could use Training speedups right before tier 2(lvl 9) upgrade and again at tier 3(lvl 19) upgrades till the training grounds are full.
- Do not bother with a balanced amount. You need an extra 10-20k bowmen over your primary type and then your primary type (Shieldmen in Green’s case). Having 100k Shields and 120k Bowmen is so much better then 52k of everything.
- The idea is that once you have your Immortal Lineups per March figured out, you will know which troop types are required, and can focus on building more of those than others.
- Healing Speedups are mostly for Sieges & PvP
- Dragon Speedups are rare as it is, I would not rush the first levels if you don’t have the 20 shards for level 5 anyways, you’ll be rushing to the wall. After that just use them to help time the next upgrade for sleep/logout time.