Below you will find the most optimal paths for Lord Talents, Academy, and Tower of Knowledge in Infinity Kingdom!
- Massive Construction | Increases building upgrade speed(MAX)
- Experienced | Immortals gain 100% bonus EXP when fighting Gnomes
- Plentiful Gold | Increases gold production +10%(MAX)
- Divine Walker or Pleasant Surprise | DW is +50% March Speed, no AP consumption 3x every 8 hours. PS is Double Enchant Stones(for equipment) rewarded when fighting Gnomes
- Leaps and Bounds | Increases Academy Technology upgrade speed(MAX)
- Otherworldly Helper | Reduces cooldown of Hall of Immortals Summons by 4 hours
- Trudge - Increases Troop load | For carrying rss after gathering
- Economics Expert (+10% Coin Mint Conversion rate) or Safe and Sound(No troops will die when fighting Gnomes)?
- Sheltered(Increases Warehouse protected rss) or Skillful in Medicine(Reduces hospital troop healing costs)?
- Seize the Day(Reduces Purifying Dragon Chest time by 10%) or Glorious Return(Doubles Gnome unit Rewards)?
- Flying Shadow | Increases Immortal Dodge
- Last Stand, First Strike, or Hot Pursuit?
- Survival Methods | Reduces Death Rate of troops in battle
- Perception, Frighten, or Ruin?
- Pack Light | Reduces Troop AP consumption
- Fight Steadily, Investigate, or Meditation?
- Domination | In-Battle, Reduces the Physical & Magical Defense of all enemies
- Slaughter, Deterrence, or Aid?
- Meerkat Guardian | Increases Immortal Attack Speed, this does more dmg and generates more energy
- Excitation, Sneak Attack, or Shock?
- 1ST - Speedy Construction | Increases building speed (MAX, when available)
- Gold Piles | Increases Dwelling(Gold) Tax/income[Minimum]
- 2ND - Rapid Progress | Increases technology research speed(MAX, when available)
- 1ST - Superhuman Speed - Increases March speed
- 2ND/3RD - Soldier attack/defense up, focus your bowmen and troops types you are using first.
- 5TH - Reduced AP cost of marches
- 3RD - Veteran | Increases Immortal Battle EXP(MAX, when available)
- Boost Consumption | Less Gold to Boost Immortals
- 4TH - Outstanding Talent | Higher Starting Energy for Immortals when in Battle
- Focus on leveling tech buffs here for the specific troops you are focusing, first.
- Superhuman Speed | Increased marching speed
- 5TH - Abundant Supplies | Less AP to March (MAX, when available)
- Million Heroes | Increased Training Grounds Capacity
- Might Army | Damage to Garrisons
- Crumbling Walls | Damage to Wall
Tower of Knowledge
Look at all the skills offered and pick ones that are relevant to synergizing your current Marches.
Then you can plan out which one’s to shoot for.
Upgrade your building first to see how much investment you need to do, to get to your desired skills. You can potentially Min-Max this way.