Below you will find the most optimal paths for Lord Talents, Academy, and Tower of Knowledge in Infinity Kingdom!
In this part, we will introduce you to the best Lord’s talent build for beginners. If you do not know what Lord’s talent is and what to upgrade, then you have come to the right place.
In Infinity Kingdom, for each level, players will receive 1 talent point. They can use those talent points to invest in 2 branches, which are Development Skill and Military Skill. Those talent points will be very useful since they can improve your Kingdom’s fighting capability as well as development progress.
If you are a new player, it can be quite tricky to figure out what point or what brand to invest in at the beginning of the game. Our recommendation is to spend points on upgrading the Development Skill first since it can significantly increase your leveling progress and power up your Kingdom.
When reaching the late game, after maxing out all-important buildings like Castle, Tower of Knowledge, Academy, Training Ground, and Barracks, you can now switch to Military branch since there is nothing much to take advantage of any longer in the Development branch.
In order to switch, you will need 200 gems. That is not much but if you are a F2P player, there are many important things to spend your hard-earned gem like upgrading VIP points or buying Immortal shards in the Market. Therefore, we will show you the best talent that you should pick and the best path to follow.
To access the Talent Tree, just simply tap on your avatar on the top left of the screen and you will see it right below your profile picture.
Best Lost Talent Build in Infinity Kingdom
Military Talent Build
This is the best talent for new players to choose from. This build focuses on maximizing the building speed, resource gathering speed, troop load, and research speed.
Here is the list of recommended talents and their bonuses:
- Massive Construction: 10% more building speed.
Easy Peasy (optional): 100% more stone gathering speed (2 stacks – 12hour cooldown for each).
- Some players may want to take the Experienced node instead of Easy Peasy to quickly level up their Immortal. There are many advantages when leveling Immortals such as increasing the number of troops that they can bring, unlocking new skill slots, and wearing powerful equipment. However, you will need tons of stone to upgrade buildings, especially when your Castle reaches level 20+ and beyond, this is when Easy Peasy starts to come in handy. You will be able to farm high-level stone deposits with much fewer time thanks to this ability.
- Trudge: 10% more troop load
- Pleasant Surprise: x2 the amount of Enchant Stones obtained from defeating Gnomes.
- Leaps and Bound: 10% more research speed.
- Well Versed: 100% more iron gathering speed (2 stacks – 12hour cooldown for each).
- Recruit Talent: 10% more troop training speed.
- Economic Expert: 10% more Forge conversion rate.
- Sheltered: 25% more warehouse protection.
- Seize the Day: 10% less time for purifying the Dragon chests.
Military Talent Build
The military talent build will help you improve your army’s fighting capability during the fight as well as defense against the enemy.
With these following bonuses your troops can easily dominate the enemy on the battlefield with many amazing buffs such as increasing the energy restoration rate, improving march speed, dealing extra damage, and reducing the enemy’s defense:
- Clutch Shot: Immortal receives 30% more crit chance.
Methodical Defense: During the fight, Immortals will receive 5% more magical and physical defense.
- Depend on your squad’s strength is mainly in dealing physical damage or magical damage that you should choose Knife through Butter or
- Riding Fast: 50% more march speed.
- First Strike: Before the fight, deals damage equal to 5% of maximum health to a random target in the backline.
- Survival Method: 10% fewer troops killed on the battlefield.
- Aid: All wounded troops will be fully healed when your army fails to defense your Kingdom.
- Domination: During the fight, all enemy Immortal will take 5% more physical and magical damage.
- Sneak Attack: Before the fight, deals damage equal to 7.5% of maximum health to a random target in the backline.
- Owl Guardian: Increasing an immortal’s energy regeneration speed by 5%.
- Excitation: 30% more energy restoration rate to two random Immortals.
- 1ST - Speedy Construction | Increases building speed (MAX, when available)
- Gold Piles | Increases Dwelling(Gold) Tax/income[Minimum]
- 2ND - Rapid Progress | Increases technology research speed(MAX, when available)
- 1ST - Superhuman Speed - Increases March speed
- 2ND/3RD - Soldier attack/defense up, focus your bowmen and troops types you are using first.
- 5TH - Reduced AP cost of marches
- 3RD - Veteran | Increases Immortal Battle EXP(MAX, when available)
- Boost Consumption | Less Gold to Boost Immortals
- 4TH - Outstanding Talent | Higher Starting Energy for Immortals when in Battle
- Focus on leveling tech buffs here for the specific troops you are focusing, first.
- Superhuman Speed | Increased marching speed
- 5TH - Abundant Supplies | Less AP to March (MAX, when available)
- Million Heroes | Increased Training Grounds Capacity
- Might Army | Damage to Garrisons
- Crumbling Walls | Damage to Wall
Tower of Knowledge
Look at all the skills offered and pick ones that are relevant to synergizing your current Marches.
Then you can plan out which one’s to shoot for.
Upgrade your building first to see how much investment you need to do, to get to your desired skills. You can potentially Min-Max this way.