Looking for the best commanders to use in KvK as a free-to-play Rise of Kingdoms player?
There are 47 commanders in Rise of Kingdoms; each of them has their own unique skills and talents. So, there will be strong and weak commanders. It is quite fascinating to test different commanders, but at some point in this game, you must decide which commanders that you should invest in due to the limitation of sculptures, stars, and experiences.
Therefore, this following list will show you the top 6 Commanders that F2P players should use in KvK (Kingdom vs Kingdom) in Rise of Kingdom. These commanders are mostly epic type, and it is very easy to find by opening chest or through events. One of them is the legendary type, but it is obtainable from the expedition shop. And they are quite strong in open-field battles.
Best F2P Commanders for KvK
- He is considered the best commander in the open-field battle.
- With his 1st skill – Art of War, he can deal 450 direct damage to a maximum of 3 targets in a fan-shaped area and deal addition 150 damage to the same targets on the next turn. He gains 50 rage for each target hit by his skill. Plus, he has a passive that increases troop damage reduction and infantry unit health – Master Strategist.
- With his passive skill – Book of Aeons helps to increase 1st skill damage (from 450 to 800) to more targets (from 3 to 5).
- Not only the best farmer (Help increasing gathering speed and troop load by 25%) in-game, she is also an excellent support.
- With her 1st skill – Divine Revelation, a powerful buff that increases infantry units’ health (30%), cavalry units’ defense (30%), archer units’ attack (30%), and 40 rage restore per second for total 4 seconds. Which is insanely useful when in battle, and can make a big difference in the war.
- She is a “free” legendary as I mentioned above.
- Her 1st skill – Arrow of Iron is quite similar to Sun Tzu, but she has no bonus damage factor. Instead of that, her 1st skill reduces enemy attack, defense, and health by 30% and deal 800 direct damage factor.
- She is a perfect commander when leading a rally attack, her 3rd skill – Fortress of Mercia allow all armies joining the rally have a higher troop limit. And she gains 20% more damage versus enemies that have been slowed by her 2nd skill – Thunderous Force.
- One of the deadliest commanders in the game since he can deal massive damage to a single target (1100).
- With his 2nd ability – Sword of Osman that allows him to deal additional damage to the same target next turn after using an active skill (400), that a total of 1500 damage – A pretty impressive number for an epic commander. With the right pairing commander, he can burst down the enemy quickly on the battlefield.
- A commander can silence and decrease his enemy rage.
- He is a good disabler due to his 1st skill – Ambush that can disable and deal a massive 1150 damage to a target.
- Archers that lead by him have a bonus attack and march speed by 10%.
- His troop has a chance to grant an additional 100 rage.
- He is considered the best cavalry commander so far.
- Cavalry unit gain 25% attack and defense bonus. (With Oath of Asseuua passive skill).
- He has the ability to heal wounded units every second for 2 seconds.
- His skill damage factor is quite lower than other epic commanders (300). He can still deal a decent amount of damage with additional damage factor (300).
Do you know any other great F2P commanders for KvK event in Rise of Kingdoms? Feel free to comment down below to discuss more!