In Rise of Kingdoms, Osman I is a heroic leader, who is really beloved in PvP. This article will provide you some tips to make Osman strong and powerful.
Overview of Osman I’s Skill
|The Empire Awakens||Active||Beat severely and deal massive damages to targets.
|Radiance of Bursa||Passive||After attacking a city for more than 30 seconds, increase troops attack within 120 seconds.
|Sword of Osman||Passive||After activating the active skill, deal more damages to targets on the next turn.
|ultan’s Glory||Expand troops capacity.
Enhanced: The Empire Awakens
Deal great damage (Damage Factor 1100) to targets.
- Skill 1st and Skill 3rd: deal pure damages
- Skill 2nd: Just available when Osman gained his laurels, not useful when Osman is fighting in Open Fields.
- Skill 4th: Skill 4th is a great skill. By increasing your troop’s capacity by 10%, you will be able to raise your troops’ overall index, especially your offensive ability. Imagine your Primary Commander leads 200000 soldiers, then combine him with Osman, your troops will be larger, with 220000 soldiers. Impressive, right?
Best Roles for Osman I
|Primary Commander||Secondary Commander|
|Mixed Troops||Single Target Nuker||✔️||✔️|
|Cavalry||Single Target Nuker||✔️|
|Archer||Single Target Nuker||✔️|
How should I use Osman I?
- Maintain at 1 star, maximize Osman’s Skill 1st
- Upgrade to 4 stars and maximize other skills gradually.
- When you hit 4 stars, you can stop leveling Osman if you only plan to use him as Secondary Commander. If you use him as Primary Commander, upgrading him as far as you want.
Best Commander Pairings for Osman I
Osman is really versatile and can combine well with any commanders. He offers lots of raw damage, but little else. There are some common pairs:
- Osman + Caesar: cavalry troops, infantry troops, archer troops or mix troops.
- Osman ⇄ Frederick: cavalry troops, infantry troops, archer troops or mix troops.
- Osman + Boudica: cavalry troops, infantry troops, archer troops or mix troops.
- Osman ⇄ Scipio: cavalry troops, infantry troops, archer troops or mix troops.
- Osman ⇄ Pelagius: cavalry troops or mix troops.
Osman I’s Talent Tree