Shadow Legion Invasion is the only Rise of Kingdoms event that requires you to protect your cities from being raided by the enemies. Through this event, a lot of Dark Fortresses will be created on the map that your alliances and you will protect against 25 waves.
To take part in the Shadow Legion Invasion event, your alliances need to be at least level 4th. Also, your alliances must have 30 alliance members or more to participate in this event. You can gain more individual and alliance credits by joining this event.
The Shadow Legion Invasion is one of my favorite events, and here are some simple guides that you should know:
Shadow Legion Invasion Event Rules.
- Your alliances must be at least level 4th.
- Your alliances need at least 30 alliance members
- A lot of Dark Fortresses will come out and send troops to damage your alliances’ cities.
- Defense against at least 25 waves.
- After every 5 waves, an elite Shadow Legion will be sent and may be killed to earn more rewards.
- Governors who are attacked once will not become targets of the Shadow Legion armies any longer.
- If all alliance members are dead, the event will end.
- Using teleport during the event will count as 1 violation.
- If there are more than 15 alliance survive, a new level of difficulty will be unlocked and can be seen on the event panel every next time.
- The Peace Shield will not help protect you from the mighty Shadow Legion armies.
- Every Shadow Legion troop has their unique skill.
- In the event, all alliances have a chance to challenge the Shadow Legion armies. Make it count!
Shadow Legion Invasion Guide for New Players
At this stage, I will discuss the way to play effectively in the Shadow Legion event and to max out your possibility of winning the game to earn rewards. Doing the Shadow Legion Invasion will primarily entail protecting your allies’ cities and your city from enemies.
Commanders who are powerful in protecting cities will be needed for you. I will figure it out later in this guide for newbies. Here’s an overview of what we are going to talk about the Shadow Legion Invasion event:
- How to Earn Points from the Shadow Legion Invasion
- Which Commanders will be used for the Shadow Legion Invasion
- What strategy to apply to the Shadow Legion Invasion
- How to Reinforce the Shadow Legion Invasion
- Game tips for the Shadow Legion Invasion event
How to Earn Points
You have to kill the Shadow Legion armies to get more points. Killing them will get you both individual and alliance points, which are used to help the game determine your reward ranking. There are a couple of ways you can do to earn points.
- Wait until the army attacks your cities.
- Strike the enemy.
- Strengthen the allies who are under attack.
Recommended Commanders for Shadow Legions Invasion
To prevent your cities from the Shadow Legion armies, you will want to use garrison-specialized commanders. In your city and allies’ cities, commanders who are excellent in garrison will have no trouble controlling those armies.
For beginners, here are some of the best commanders to protect cities:
If you want to launch an attack on the enemy armies, you will want to use commanders who are excellent in speed and offense. The cavalry commanders are great at doing this job so you will want to stack more strong cavalry troops.
For beginners, here are some of the best commanders to attack:
- Cao Cao
Base on the game strategy of your alliance, for this event there are two ways you can do that is either defending or attacking the armies. However, most alliances choose to protect their cities since it is less painful than attacking.
When you attack Shadow Legion armies, you are taking their points and stop them from achieving the rewards. I highly suggest that you should keep working with your alliances and developing the game plan.
Have you known that you are able to reinforce your alliances in this event? In an ideal world, you will want to use commanders that can rapidly teleport around the map, which means that you will want to use cavalry commanders.
But if you’re a British player then you can take advantage of the 20% of garrison capacity to maximize the size of your troops while you are in an alliance’s city. Make sure that you are closely positioned to assist your alliances.
Best Tips for Shadow Legion Invasion
Finally, here are some wise tips that you need to know before joining this event:
- You can only achieve rewards when both your individual and alliance points fully reach their targets.
- During the event, if you leave your alliances, your individual points will decrease to zero.
- Governors are permitted to send only one troop to damage the Shadow Legion force.
- The Peace Shield is not helpful in this event.
- You will get prizes every time you kill armies, for example, 100 gems, speedups, tokens and more.
That’s all Governors! I hope you found my ultimate Shadow Legion Invasion guide for newbies helpful and informative. This guide will surely help you in advance and complete the event quickly.
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. We will be pleased to give you the answers. Break a leg!
Let us know about your victory battles and war spoils! Happy defending, Governors!