Minotaur’s Labyrinth is where you can farm the Mastery Scrolls for your Champions in RAID: Shadow Legends. The rewards, mastery scrolls, are awarded randomly to one of the party members. The mastery scrolls cannot be transferred.
The Mastery Scrolls are used to upgrade your Champion Mastery skills. This is one of the best grinds in RAID: Shadow Legends.
Assuming that you can easily auto farm at Minotaur’s Labyrinth stage 15, you still have to farm between 201-380 times to max out masteries of a Champion (or 14,070 – 26,390 Energy). Not to mention that it would take up to over 60 hours of nonstop grinding to max out a Champion.
At Minotaur’s Labyrinth 14, all of the numbers mentioned above increased by 20% and it just gets a lot worse from there.
Our best advice is to get the basic masteries for your Champions first. You just need only 100 basic mastery scrolls for a Champion and it doesn’t take long to obtain those.
Do not farm the Divine Masteries (Red Scrolls) until you are able to defeat the minotaur 14 with ease.
Minotaur’s Labyrinth Boss
The Minotaur Boss is a very straight-forward boss:
He has 2 abilities:
- Tremor Stomp: AoE attack, deals x2 damage to Champions who got the hex debuff.
- Swift Doom: AoE attack, placing the “hex” debuff on one target (three targets from Stage 7) for 5 turns. All Champions affected by the Hex debuff will take x2 damage from the Tremor Stomp. Cooldown: 2 turns.
- Raging Bull: Passive skill. Gives the Minotaur the “rage” buff, increasing his damage by 400% for 3 tuns. After 3 turns, he will receive a debuff called “Dazed” which decreases his damage by 200% for 1 turn. And the cycle keeps continuing.
He has 2 minions coming by his side. Both minions just attack normally and deal a decent amount of damage.
How to Defeat Minotaur’s Labyrinth?
The two minions should always die first. And the boss itself is very straightforward. You just need to have enough damage to defeat him without using any specific strategy.
If you can soak his damage and then heal up, you can easily beat him.
In addition, you usually have to change the Champions in your team while farming Mastery Scrolls, you can’t use a specific team composition like vs. other bosses.
Ideally, you want to play with 4 Champions while continuously cycling out the 5th Champion for the one you are training.
Once all of the 4 main Champions have their masteries completed, they will not receive any additional scrolls and the 5th Champion will receive all of the scrolls coming out.
To farm easier:
- Have some sustain in your team as Minotaur deals a pretty serious amount of damage. You must have a healer.
- Slow the boss down. If you can keep him in the Dazed state longer, you will be able to deal much more damage.
- Increase the amount of damage the boss takes by using weaken & defense decrease debuffs, particularly when he is in the Dazed state.
These are the best tricks to speed up your farming speed in the Minotaur’s Labyrinth!