There are a lot of buffs and debuffs in RAID: Shadow Legends, making it one of the best role-playing video games out there in my opinion. There are limitless options for players to combine these effects together for the most powerful combos.
If you are new to the game and don’t fully know about them yet, or even if you want to have a better understanding of buffs and debuffs in RAID, you will definitely find this guide helpful.
All Buffs in RAID: Shadow Legends
- Ally Protection: The caster takes 25/50% of the damage dealt to a targeted ally Champion. This effect doesn’t work with Poison or self-inflicted damage. The caster uses its own DEF values to mitigate the damage taken.
- Block Damage: Immune to all incoming damage.
- Block Debuffs: While this is active, the affected Champion is immune to all debuffs. This buff cannot block instant debuff such as the Decrease Turn Meter.
- Continous Heal: Heals the Champion by 7.5/15% of their HP at the beginning of their turn.
- Counterattack: When getting attacked, the Champion having this buff counterattack the enemy using their Default Skill (first skill), dealing 75% of the normal attack damage. When getting attacked by multi-hit Skills, can only strike back once. Doesn’t respond to the enemy’s counterattack. Counterattack doesn’t count as a turn. Counterattack doesn’t stack with Extra Turn buff.
- Increase ATK: Buffs the Champion’s ATK current value (including all buffs) by 25/50%.
- Increase C.RATE: Buffs the Champion’s current C.RATE by 15/30%
- Increase DEF: Buffs the Champion’s current DEF by 30/60%
- Increase SPD: Buffs the Champion’s current SPD by 15/30%
- Reflect Damage: Champion having this buff will deal 15/30% of the damage taken towards the enemy when getting attacked.
- Revive On Death: When the Champion with this buff dies, immediately get revived at 30% HP and 0% Turn Meter.
- Shied: Champion having this buff is protected by a shield for a certain amount of turns. The damage coming towards the Champion will go to the Shield value first and has to break it before going to Champion’s actual HP (Unless the attack ignores Shield). Damage dealt to the Shield doesn’t count as damage dealt to Champion, so effects like Lifesteal don’t take effect.
- Unkillable: While having this buff effect, the Champion HP cannot fall below 1.
- Veil: Prevents the enemies from targetting the Champion having this buff. The champion is still getting affected by AoE attacks or Skills targeting random enemies. The Veil buff will get removed when the Champion attacks an enemy with damage; it will not get removed if the skills don’t deal damage.
When all alive Champions of the team are having either [Veil] or [Perfect Veil] buffs, it will be ineffective.
- Perfect Veil: Similar to Veil but stronger. Champions having this buff do not lose the effect when attacking others.
- Strengthen: Decreases the damage dealt to a Champion.
- Increase ACC: Buffs ACC stat of a Champion by 25/50%.
- Increase C.DMG: Buffs C.DMG stat of a Champion by 15/30%.
All Debuffs in RAID: Shadow Legends
- Block Buffs: Prevents the targets from taking any Buff.
- Block Active Skills: Prevents the targets from using their Active Skills for the duration of the Debuffs. The skill cooldown of the targeted Champion’s skills works normally.
- Block Heal: Reduces the healing effects that the target receives by 50/100%
- Bomb: When this debuff expires, the targeted Champion received direct damage that ignores their DEF.
- Decrease ACC: Decreases the Champion’s current ACC by 25/50%.
- Decrease ATK: Decreases the Champion’s current ATK by 25/50%
- Decrease C.RATE: Decreases the target’s Crit Rate by 15/30%.
- Decrease C.DMG: Decreases the target’s Crit Damage by 15/30%.
- Decrease DEF: Decreases the Champion’s current DEF by 30/60%
- Decrease SPD: Decreases the Champion’s current SPD by 15/30%
- Decrease Turn Meter: Decreases the target’s Turn Meter
- Freeze: The targeted Champion is unable to act for a certain number of turns, receiving 75% of the incoming damage. The skill cooldown is not working when the Champion is being frozen.
- HP Burn: At the start of the targeted Champion’s turn, while they are having this debuff, they and their allies take damage equal to 3% of the their respective MAX HP. A Champion can only take 1 HP Burn debuff at the same time. If all Champions of a team have HP Burn debuff on them, they will all stack and work normally.
- Leech: Any Champion who attacks Champions having the Leech debuff heals 18% of the damage dealt.
- Poison: Deals 2.5/5% of the target’s MAX HP at the beginning of the target’s turn, scales up with the target’s MAX HP, does not get affected by any other effects. Block Damage buff can block Poison. Poion applies to Shield first before the target’s actual HP.
- Poison Sensitivity: Increases the damage that the target takes from Poison Debuff by 25/50%.
- Provoke: Targeted Champions having this debuff can only attack the Champions who cast the debuff. Only Default Skill is allowed.
- Sleep: Champions having Sleep effect are unable to act for a certain number of turns. The Skill Cooldown is not working while sleeping. Poison Effect and passive Healing Effects work normally while the target is sleeping. If you attack the sleeping target, it will get awaken.
- Stun: The target is unable to act for X turns. Cooldown is not working while being stunned.
- Weaken: Champions having this debuff receives 15/25% more damage.
- Fear: When Champions having this debuff trying to cast a Skill, there is a 50% chance that the Skill cannot be triggered and they will lose their turn. The Skill will not get cooldown.
- True Fear: Similar to fear but the Skill will get a cooldown.
Special Effects in Mino Dungeon
Note: These effects are only available in Minotaur’s Labyrinth
- Rage: Increases the damage dealt by Minutaur by 400%.
- Dazed: Increases the damage dealt to Minotaur by 200%. The duration cannot be increased.
- Hex: Minotaur can deal x2 damage to the target using [Tremor Stomp] Skill