Basher Guide: Skills, Best Gears & Masteries

Home RAID: Shadow Legends Champions Basher Guide: Skills, Best Gears & Masteries




All of the Basher’s information, guide, gears, and masteries building tips.

Basher

Basic Information

  • Overview
  • Stats (6★)
  • Ratings

  • Faction: Skinwalkers
  • Rarity: Epic
  • Role: Attack
  • Affinity: Void

  • HP: 13,545
  • ATK: 1,498
  • DEF: 903
  • SPD: 95
  • C.RATE: 15%
  • C.DMG: 60%
  • RESIST: 30
  • ACC: 0

★★★★✰ Campaign
★★★★✰ Arena Defense
★★★★★ Arena Offense
★★★★✰ Clan Boss

★★★★✰ Minotaur’s Labyrinth
★✰✰✰✰ Spider’s Den
★✰✰✰✰ Fire Knight’s Castle
★★★★★ Dragon’s Lair
★★★★★ Ice Golem’s Peak

★★★★✰ Void Keep
★★★★★ Force Keep
★★★★★ Spirit Keep
★★★★★ Magic Keep

Raid Shadow Legends Basher

Basher’s Skills

Splintering Bash [ATK]
Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +5%

Stinging Blast [ATK] (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown of all the target’s skill by 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Cause Fear [ATK] (Cooldown: 5 turns)
Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Level 2: Damage +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5: Cooldown -1

Aura
Increases Ally HP in all Battles by 25%.

Best Gears for Basher

  • Arena/Campaign/Faction Wars
  • Dungeons/Clan Boss

Equipments

  • 2 Offense Set, 1 Speed Set

Stat Priority

  • Attack%, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Speed, Accuracy
  • Weapon (ATK)
  • Helmet (HP)
  • Shield (DEF)
  • Gauntlets (Critical Rate)
  • Chestplate (Attack%)
  • Boots (SPD)
  • Ring (Attack)
  • Amulet (Critical Damage)
  • Banner (ACC)

Equipments

  • 1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set

Stat Priority

  • Attack%, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Speed, Accuracy
  • Weapon (ATK)
  • Helmet (HP)
  • Shield (DEF)
  • Gauntlets (Critical Rate)
  • Chestplate (Attack%)
  • Boots (SPD)
  • Ring (Attack)
  • Amulet (Critical Damage)
  • Banner (ACC)

Best Masteries for Basher

Arena/Campaign/Faction Wars

Basher Arena Campaign Faction Wars

 

Clan Boss/Dungeons

Basher Boss




Related Articles

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x