In RAID: Shadow Legends, players can fuse, or combine Champions to get the more powerful & higher rarity ones. Fusing Champions can be done in the Summoning Portal.
Once you have reached a decent level which allows you to keep 1 copy of each Rare Champions in your vault, do it so that you can do the fusion quickly whenever a new fusion is released.
Champion Fusion in RAID: Shadow Legends
At the moment, there are 3 permanent fusions players can do:
Requirements: Level 40 Executioner, Templar, Sorceress, Justiciar
- Justiciar = Warmaiden + Diabolist + Spirithost + Heiress
- The others can be farmed in Campaign and be obtainable from Mystery & Ancient Shards.
- Sorceress = Campaign 3
- Spirithost = Campaign 4
- Heiress = Campaign 6
- Diabolist = Campaign 12
- Templar = Campaign 8
- Warmaiden = Campaign 9
- Executioner = Campaign 11
Requirements: Level 50 Lich + Erinyes + Broodfeather + Torturehelm
- Lich = Magus, Marked, Rocktooth, Penitent
- Erinyes = Raider, Gnarlhorn, Valerie, Wanderer
- Bloodfeather = Slitherbrute, Goremask, Preserver, Channeler
- Torturehelm = Skullsworm, Halberdier, Spikehead, Theurgist
Requirements: Level 30 Arbalester + Stoneskin + Huntress + Bloodhorn
- Arbalester = Commander + Hardscale + Dhampir + Satyr
- Stoneskin = Jaeger + Brute + Warchanter + Militia
There are a lot of fusion events that allow you to get some extremely rare Champions by fusing just only one time.
Rotus The Lost Groom
Duration: 14/02/2020 – 01/03/2020
Requirements: Level 50 Skytouched Shaman + Sepulcher Sentinel + Fang Cleric + Azure
- Skytouched Shaman = Coffin Smasher + Hatchet Slinger + Fencer + Apothecary
- Sepulcher Sentinel = Soulbond Bowyer + Myrmidon + Mystic Hand + Hollow
- Fang Cleric = Corpulent Cadaver + Fleshmonger + Reliquary Tender + Ragemonger
- Azure = Cudgeler + Runic Warder + Skullsworn + Chevalier
Potion Ascending Requirements
Whenever you ascend your Champion, you need a certain amount of Affinity Potions and Arcane Potions. The table below shows the exact amount of potions you need for every ascension.
Note that the format we use is Affinity Potion / Arcane Potion
L = Lesser Potion, G = Greater Potion, S = Superior Potion
About the Potions, do not fuse all of them. Always keep your Magic, Force, Spirit and Void potions in the initial state and only fuse them when needed to ascend your Champions.